semi-perfect saga (ch-38)

(cut to Semi-Perfect Cell floating above an archipelago reflecting on recent events after getting away from alter Y/N)

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: (thinking) so first I kill piccolo then alter Y/N shows up apparently he's much stronger than me there is another fucking andriod that I could absorb but alter Y/N fucking destroys most of him then he decides to fly off now I'm being chased down by a fucking sayain but that's not the most important thing is (outloud) WERE ARE YOU 18

(shift over to Androids 16 and 18 on an island, hiding from the Bio-Android)

ANDROID 18: We got lucky. With all these islands, it'll be tough for her to find us.

ANDROID 16: Technically, it's an archipelago. Noun: A group of islands.

ANDROID 18: Thank you, 16.

ANDROID 16: You are welcome.

ANDROID 18: Well, we could sneak away if we could get underwater. 16, are you waterproof?

ANDROID 16: (electricity buzzes from the hole in his head) I was.

ANDROID 18: ...Shit. Then all we can do is wait and hope she gets killed by alter Y/N

(cut back to Semi-Perfect Cell, who is still hovering over the archipelago)

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE COULD BE TOGETHER?! WE COULD BE PERFECT!

WOMEN: (calling out from one of the islands) hey girl! I know you're having issues with your girl--trust me, I get it--but you're making a scene, man!

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: Can I help you, uh...?

WOMEN: My name's Tammy!

{Had to change genders cause cell is female…I know someone was gonna comment about so let's get it out of the way now}

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: Oh, well, hi, Tammy! I'll try to make less of a scene while I LIQUIFY YOUR INSIDES AND PROCEED TO DRINK YOU!

TAMMY: Hey, no need to be hostile, man!

WOMAN: Do you people mind? My child is trying to nap!

TAMMY: I'm just trying to help this gal out with her lady problems!

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: I don't need your help, Tammy! But thank you?! (a baby is heard crying) Rgh...

SALLY: Well, now you've done it!

SEMI-PERFECT CELL: Okay, ma'am... FIRST of all...!

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Bulma in her plane flying towards Korin's Tower)

KORIN: Hm? (walks over to the side and looks down) Oh, it's Bulma! Hey Bulma, did you bring back Yajirobe--? (Bulma's plane flies right by) OOOOOOOOF... course you didn't! *sighs* I miss my Bean Daddy...

(Bulma's plane is seen arriving at The Lookout)

BULMA: Huh. So it does just kinda float there. (lands her plane on the ground and opens the door) Hey! Anyone here?

GOHAN: Bulma!

GOKI: Hey, Bulma!

BULMA: Hey, guys! (Gohan runs up and shakes Baby Trunk's hand while Bulma looks up and notices Trunks) Huh? Oh my gosh, Trunks! Your hair! It looks good! Platonically, of course.

TRUNKS: It's okay, Mom. I literally just spent a year with mom in the Time Chamber. I'm over it.

BULMA: Wait, you spent an entire year with Vegeti? Even I haven't managed that.

TRUNKS: Wouldn't recommend it. All she does is scream at you.

BULMA: (gives a suggestive look at Vegeti) Yeah, she does. Speaking of, how about you? Why didn't your hair grow?