seven

seven: lost

Krista doesn't know what to say ― nor how she would respond to the awkward situation. Seokjin felt that she's becomg really uncomfortable so his heroic side, if that's how he wants to put it, felt like helping the girl alone. Krista was beginning to wipe her tears that formed in her eyes as fast as she could. She gets embarrassed showing other people her weak side.

"Hey, the asshole that cheated on Krista over her best friend," Seokjin said, obviously referring the word asshole to Casper. He never had the guts to do this before ― look at him now, trying to act heroic and such. "If Krista doesn't want to be near you, then respect her decision. Leave her alone."

Casper scoffed, trying to get in Seokjin's way and pushed him, making Krista worry. She wanted to protect Seokjin from the harm but Seokjin gave Krista a sign to not go near them. "Who the fuck are you? This is not your business, new kid. Don't try to act all mighty because you aren't. Go away or I fuck your shit up."

Seokjin wasn't scared ― he pushed him harder than what Casper did to him. Wrong timing got in the situation when a teacher passed by, claiming that Seokjin caused all of this. Krista got worried; she doesn't want Seokjin to be a part of a fight. She doesn't want students to think he's a bad person because it's the complete opposite.

The teacher exclaimed, telling Casper and Seokjin to go to the detention room, making Krista stress out. No way ― Seokjin got into trouble, she reported to herself. She kept blaming herself deep inside her. Seokjin slowly walked his way to detention, looking down yet angry at Casper, not caring about what other people think about him.

"Jin," Krista softly called. Seokjin turned his head around and looked at Krista with a smile plastered on his face. She muttered an apology and Seokjin shrugged, still smiling.

Why is he smiling? It's not even the right time to smile. He's gotten into trouble ― Krista got him into trouble. This is all her fault, Krista's mind says. She's bothered with it until she went out of school, thinking of a way on how to make it up for Seokjin.

Krista went to the nearest stationary store to buy a huge illustration board, colored markers, and some stickers for the design. By the time she went home, she began to write using her creative skills ― heck, if she even has that ― and placed stickers in every corner. She wanted to make a poster-like banner, and so, she did.

SEOKJIN,
THANK YOU
AND
SORRY.

[revised: 071117]