thirty eight

krista's pov

Of course, my butt hurt after a long ride to Korea. Gladly, Jungkook and I arrived the country safely. Once we landed, he gave me a sweet kiss and smiled.

To be honest, I found it so adorable. I felt like I'm actually important to him. To be honest, I couldn't imagine myself living without him.

Once we got our luggages from the counter, we both intertwined our hands. I smiled at him once he looked at me, causing him to giggle.

"Damn, stop being so cute for a while," he told me, causing myself to groan with a roll from my eyes.

"Okay, fine," I huffed, but then made a weird face while I stuck out my tongue. Jungkook responded with a laugh and pinched my cheek which caused me to whine in pain. "Jungkook!"

"All right, fine. I'll stop," he snorted and managed to give me a hug.

He told me that we'll find a hotel first before we eat so that we could at least lessen the things we carry―less hassle.

"Babe, I'm drained physically," I sighed once we found a cab and finally found a place to sit in. Jungkook told the driver to take us to the hotel he wanted for the both of us to stay.

"Don't worry, we'll rest very soon," he kissed my forehead once I placed my head on his shoulder. We were both silent the whole ride which caused me to feel extremely sleepy.

After about ten minutes or so, we finally arrived the hotel and left the cab. Jungkook grabbed the luggages and I started to admire his veiny hands which I found absolutely attractive.

"Let me help," I told him as I tried to get a luggage but he pulled it away and stuck out his tongue.

"I insist," he whispered once he went near my ear. Shivers went down my spine as I felt his breath.

I pouted and crossed my arms, "Fine, do it yourself."

"Krista, come on―I was kidding. I was trying to act as a gentleman right here and I care for you because you're tired―but okay, be that way."

I widened my eyes, shocked at how Jungkook believed what I just said. "Jungkook, I was joking. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I promise, I didn't mean it. I love you."

He sheepishly smiled and showed me his bunny teeth. "I forgive you because I love you too."

We smiled at each other and continued walking until we entered the hotel. A five-star hotel. We checked on a room for two people only―just too right for the both of us.

"You know, we should have just rented an apartment rather than checking on a five-star hotel. It's a lot cheaper," I suggested him once we entered the elevator of the hotel we're going to stay at. I huffed for a sigh, thinking how much Jungkook spent for a stay.

"You know, you should just thank me and appreciate my effort for making you comfortable instead of complaining for staying in an expensive hotel," he backed off as I saw him rolling his eyes. Surprised was what I felt; never have I ever seen Jungkook roll his eyes on me before.

I scoffed and felt to be in a bad mood. "What's with your attitude lately? What the hell," I argued. "I didn't even say that I don't appreciate it."

I groaned and looked opposite on where he was looking. We didn't say a single word even when we arrived the floor our room was assigned. I wanted to have a nice talk with Jungkook, but I'm currently in the moment of hesitation and confidence.

We continued walking; still no conversation until we reached the room. Once Jungkook opened the door, a soft gasp left out of my mouth as I saw the room. It looks ethereal; very mesmerizing.

"Wow," I smiled. Jungkook entered the room, still not talking to me as he snickered.

"Says the girl who complained about being in here," he muttered, which caused me to groan and roll my eyes.

"Look, Jungkook. I wasn't complaining, I was just telling you that we could've just stayed at a much cheaper hotel because just by being with you already makes me happy," I sighed once I sat on a couch; a comfortable one indeed.

He just shrugged and eventually flopped himself to the king-sized bed. He didn't bother to take off his shoes and just made himself relax.

"Throw me the remote control and lie down with me," he said. I followed his orders and eventually lied down in bed with him. Once he opened the television, Seokjin appeared on the screen.

Jin― he is endorsing Calvin fucking Kleins. The hell, he's hotter than usual. His half-naked body is being exposed to the world where a lot of girls would chase for him. I was too focused on the commercial until Jungkook turned the television off. I furrowed my eyebrows, completely annoyed.

"Why did you turn it off?" I asked, scratching the nape of my neck.

"You were too busy checking and drooling over Jin's abs!" he retorted with his eyes widened. I was scared. I admit, I did check on it but I was proud of him; at his sudden success. "You know what? I'll leave. You can stroll Korea on your own since I'd probably come back at midnight. I'm not in the mood to stroll around with you in the moment."

He stood up from the bed and got a coat inside his bag. He left, just left. He didn't even bother to give me the room key. I heaved for a heavy sigh and pulled my hair due to the frustration.

"You know what, Krista? You can enjoy Korea without Jungkook on your first day here. Let's eat since food is life!" I ranted to myself and the next thing that happened, I went to the place where Jin and I first ate when we both went to Korea.

I need to reunite with Jin. I need to find a way to communicate with Jin. I miss Jin.

author's note

hi guys have u seen the short film bighit posted an hour ago like im shooktd

anyway, sorry for the slow update! school started a few weeks ago and i've been quite busy. anyway, i promise y'all drama will come soon.

thank you v v v much for tge 20.3k reads!! ilysm