twenty three

krista's pov

"Holy crap, that was so funny!" Jungkook yelled inside the car as I started to honk the car several times for no reason.

Jungkook and I started laughing so hard when we made a prank on a lady at the driveway thru wherein we surprised the lady using bloody masks.

"Oh my God, I hope we wouldn't get arrested though," I laughed.

"I'm going to assure you that we won't. You're safe with me," he giggled. Damn, he's so cute.

"That was funny though," I smiled. "Where do you want to go?"

"Hm," he hummed. "Ah! I have a good idea. Do you want to go to an amusement park?"

"That sounds good. But I am not into extreme rides," I acknowledged him.

"Don't worry, you will love it," he said. "I'll take care of you."

"Geez, you won't like to accompany me when I become so traumatic," I wheezed.

"I won't," he replied simply, causing to turn my head on him. "I promise you."

I smiled, appreciating all his words that came from his mouth. I love how sweet he talks. He shows the person how much he cares about you. I love that feeling.

I warmly smiled at him, nodded, and continued to focus on driving. Once we arrived at the amusement park, goosebumps started to fill all over my body. I shivered.

"Jungkook," I squeaked. I swear I'm not into these kinds of stuff. I quickly locked my arm around his arm

"We'll overcome your fear, Krista. Don't worry, I'm with you," he said as he smirked at me. "Plus, try to experience it while we're still young forever."

"Hm, that sounded like an inspirational quote," I chuckled as I hung my arm around his shoulder. Unexpectedly, he looked straight into my eyes with a poker face plastered on his face.

"You look very cute when you're scared," he snorted, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I look cute? Dude, you're blind," I snorted back, trying to deny the fact that I'm really cute. "Plus, I'm not scared," I added, trying to defend myself.

"Ah," he snickered, "Krista being so confident with herself, huh?" I started to laugh at his sentence as I playfully slapped his arm, causing him to act weirdly.

"Can't I have a self-esteem?" I said and stuck out my tongue.

All of a sudden, he squished my cheeks and smile teasingly. "It's not bad. Keep it up, you little cute kid!"

I started to feel my cheeks burn as I heard his sentence. Damn it, why am I feeling like this? It feels weird for me because we just started talking last night and look how close we are right now! Plus, he acts so comfortable with me. Well, it's not like I'm not okay with it, but the fact that we became very close all of a sudden.

"Anyway, let's start with the roller coaster as a beginning," he raised his voice higher for me to hear him despite the loud noise coming from the amusement park. I only looked at him since I'm not sure about what my answer is going to be. It's either a no or let's go.

"Oh my God, that was so fun!" I chuckled as I wiped my sweat forming on my head. I ate my cotton candy while Jungkook and I continued walking all the way to the parking lot. It's already 9 PM and I wonder if Jungkook's parents are finding him.