fourteen

Fifteen degrees

Fifteen degrees. Fifteen degrees in Seoul, Korea and Krista couldn't handle the weather. Not to be extravagant but she literally wore three-layered clothes in her body as if she felt like freezing without it. Cold.

Four days had passed since the day the both of them arrived in Seokjin's country. Krista's keeping herself busy from roaming around the streets in Seoul, buying things and souvenirs for her loved-ones back in California, and whatnot. On the other hand, Seokjin began to have a photoshoot for this famous brand company called Gucci.

Before Seokjin left their hotel room, he realized that Krista hasn't visited his workplace yet. He began to think if he should invite her around his workplace and watch him pose for a brand. Eventually shrugging his broad shoulders, he called her friend who was keeping herself busy by reading a book.

"Krista," Seokjin cleared his throat before he spoke. Putting on his animal-friendly fur coat, Krista looked up to see him. "I have shoot today, do you want to come? Besides, we've been here for days already yet you haven't seen my workplace yet. I guess one of the reasons why I wanted you to come with me here in Korea is for you to see my other side. Anyway, I just wanted to see you there."

Four days ― Krista's excited to see him. However, she pondered how much they have to pay for the hotel room since they've been staying for days now ― unless Seokjin's company pays for it. She beamed at him and softly answered, "Yeah, I would love to."

"Great," Seokjin chuckled as Krista stood up from the seat. She added another cloth in her body, a thick coat to be specific, and grabbed her small bag. Once Krista is ready, the both of them went out of the hotel room. Entering the elevator, Seokjin started to speak. "I invited Irene to come with us but I'm afraid she has work. Anyway, I'll have another date with her at seven in the evening since the both of us have a lot to catch up. Would you like to come?"

Krista chuckled, clutching her stomach from laughing. Seokjin was confused as to why she was laughing when there's nothing funny in particular. "Seokjin, it's a date between a couple. I don't want to interfere, all right? Have a date, enjoy the company with her, cherish that moment. I don't want to be a third-wheel and distract the both of you. Don't worry about me since I alresdy planned on exploring the park later."

"O ― Okay," he stuttered, completely speechless from what Krista said. However, Krista's feelings deep inside were mixed up. She felt the bottom of her stomach clench from the feeling of having mental pain but she couldn't understand why out of all people, Seokjin?

Krista and Seokjin went out of the building and waited for a cab. An unexpected scene witnessed by Krista, paparazzi and fans came near Seokjin. Camera flash, autographs, the famous I Love You's when you see your idol; is this what he experiences every time?