ten

ten: exposure

Krista groggily woke up from the loud alarm clock that was ringing the whole morning. Opening her heavy-feeling eyes, she reminded herself that it's another usual day. She wasn't able to go back to sleep so she decided to finally get ready for school and you know what happens next; the usual routine.

Today is Saturday; it's been five months since the day Casper and Krista broke up. She's happy to officially tell herself that she's finally gotten over with him— no feelings, no hatred. Although the memories have stayed in her, she wouldn't feel the same pain she felt before. Finished taking a shower, she heard someone knock on her front door. It's six in the morning, how would someone knock on her front door and expect a response after? Nevertheless, she opened the door; Kim Seokjin happened to appear in front of her.

Krista is aware she's having small feelings with him but those feelings aren't serious, literally. It's like a puppy crush; nothing serious, no malice. She's been friends with him for six months now and she likes his company. He never left her alone, shares stories to Krista, updates her with his love-life, and whatnot. She furrowed her eyebrows, curving her lips upward and spoke, "Jin, what brings you here?"

"What do you have for breakfast?" he asked with a smirk, leaning on my door as he crossed his arms and legs. Krista wondered what she wanted for breakfast. What does she want? She didn't know.

"Um— to be honest, I don't know. I'm not much of a cook so I usually buy food outside," she shrugged, literally not knowing what to cook.

"Right on time, buddy. I'll cook food for you. Save your money for your next breakfast," Seokjin exclaimed in happiness as he looked down at her due to height gap. He entered her  room without permission. What a happy guy he is.

"You really don't have to do that," she murmured, walking behind him as he directed himself to the kitchen area. Seokjin dropped the paper bag on the counter and puckered his lips.

"I insist—" he whined playfully, crossing his arms looking like a small child. "Come on, I love cooking. I actually wanted to be a chef in the future but people I knew back then wanted me to become a model— so I did. I get rich since modeling has a big income, which is a good thing. Aside from being a model, citizens wanted me to become a singer, but I actually didn't want to. I mean, it's fine with me but I wanted more rather than being just a singer."

"You seem so... so successful, Jin," Krista beamed, looking at Seokjin's eyes.

"Thank you but my career is only beginning so let's hope for the best. Anyway, can I start cooking now?"

She just hummed and nodded as a response. He began placing the ingredients from the paper and she was only staring at him, not knowing what to do. She's standing awkwardly beside the kitchen counter, watching him prepare.