four

four: not a drill

"Krista, what do you want to do right now?" Casper acknowledged his presence by hugging Krista from the back, leaving her surprised, and marking a kiss on her right cheek. Krista did not feel happy with his presence. It took him three weeks to ask her that; Krista felt angry. She stopped reading her book, looked at him with stern face, and neglected the noise coming from the class.

"Nothing. Can't you see I'm busy studying?" she snapped in front of Casper, making her other classmates look to their direction, and looked at my textbook once again. Casper looked at the room and felt ashamed as to why Krista is being a bitch.

Out of the blue, Casper slammed the book on Krista's desk and snarled, "What the fuck, Krista. Don't give me this bitchy-attitude-of-yours because I didn't come here to fuck with your attitude. All I wanted was to hang out with you for the day because I wanted to make it up to you but what are you giving me? Your pathetic attitude? What kind of a girlfriend are you?"

Some people began to stare at them, made Krista roll her eyes, and whistled. She wanted to laugh at how immature her boyfriend is but she wanted to be serious. "Wow, Casper, wow. How low of you, mister-trying-to-act-all-mighty. Claps on you, claps! How many weeks did it take you to realize to make it up for me, huh? Are you stupid?"

Casper snickered, and made a cocky laugh. "You know what? I'm done for today."

"Yeah, fuck you too. I don't need you now because midterms are coming and you should be studying, not fucking around like the unusual kind of person you are," she grumbled, completely not in the mood to talk to anybody but to go home.

"Then study all the way, you dumb-ass!" Casper shrieked, going completely hysterical. Krista couldn't take it anymore, he's already below the belt. She couldn't believe that her own boyfriend called her dumb-ass for not talking to him properly. That's what makes it even, Krista thought to herself. Krista stood up from her seat, obviously annoyed at Casper's presence in front of her and felt the urge to slap the dirty mouth of his ― she didn't. She knows to herself that she's strong enough to handle the shit. She gave Casper one last look and rolled her eyes, walking away from the ugly atmosphere. She doesn't need a fucking headache.

She walked to the hallway, not even looking straight because she feels intensely stressed. A bump; someone bumped her shoulder, causing her to widen her eyes in annoyance. "Watch where you're going, shit―"

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and I didn't notice you. Do you want to go to the clinic?" a voice she knows she' familiar of spoke. Seokjin, fuck; Seokjin. She's in front of her new neighbor and she was about to call him shithead.