thirteen

thirteen: rendezvous

It is the season of winter in Korea. Places here are surrounded by a lot of people, obviously. It's Seoul, Korea, what would you expect? Krista's still not sinking it in that she's walking down the streets in Seoul. She is in an international place, specifically inside Asia, which is very far from California. Jet lag is what she feels at the moment but she knows that there isn't time to rest since the trip in Korea is only limited.

Krista looked at Seokjin and Irene who are enjoying their companies, making Krista feel envious. Minutes ago, she was shocked when some Korean girls took pictures of or with Seokjin and Irene, but mostly to her friend. Thinking about it, Seokjin's career has gotten him famous, which makes Krista feel curious about it.

"Krista," Seokjin called as he called Krista while he held hands with his girlfriend. Krista gulped in astonishment and smiled weakly. He suddenly grabbed Krista's wrist, making Krista widen her eyes. Irene looked at the both of them and she just smiled. "Stick close to us, all right?"

Krista only nodded as a sign of agreement. The feeling she has for Seokjin will obviously never be mutual and it must be discreet. She's aware that Seokjin is in a relationship with Irene and he's in glee when he's with her. The three of them have different thoughts in their minds at the moment as they continued walking.

"Jin, where are we going to stay?" Krista asked Seokjin after she yawned. She is indeed sleepy.

"Irene suggested a hotel somewhere near here. She's going to lead the way to the hotel. We can't stay at Irene's home since her family went to visit her for this week," he explained as Krista looked at Irene, who has the poker face plastered on her face. Oh, so just the two of us? Just the two of us? Krista wanted to laugh at her thought, hoping that Irene doesn't have any telepathy or something that would read her mind.

"Okay," she muttered as calmly as she could as they continued walking. After a few minutes of walking, they finally reached the destination. Irene kissed Seokjin good bye, in front of Krista, and they separated eventually. Afterwards, Seokjin and Krista went inside the hotel and was surprised at the place. Krista wondered if she really doesn't have to pay for anything since the hotel looks expensive.

Seokjin checked for their room and got themselves ready with their bags. Entering the room, Krista placed her bags at the corner. The next thing that happened was she felt the urge to jump in the bed and closed her eyes since all she has to say is she feels damn exhausted.

"Feeling jet-lagged?" Krista opened her heavy-feeling eyes the moment she felt her bed becoming heavier as Seokjin lied down just beside her. Shit, she cursed to her mind. She realized that they only share one large bed. One bed.

"Y — Yeah," she whispered, "I'm so tired; I want to rest but it's ten in the morning here, so how am I supposed to rest? Like, we should explore Korea or something."