Chapter 14

Hoshi Pov:

1 Hour Earlier:

The door suddenly opened as I was busy reading through the gang's records in Seungcheol's old office. I looked up to see Jun as well as two familiar faces.

"Hello Hoshi. I have some guests who require your attention."

I grimaced as my eyes landed on the tall blonde.

"Yoon Jeonghan."

"Hoshi. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Jeonghan smirked, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"And what is the reason that you and your brother have decided to grace the Seoul Gang with your presence?" I sighed.

"Seungcheol's will. I would like to see the exact contract." Jeonghan demanded.

I smirked and passed the document to the impatient male. Jeonghan's eyes narrowed before widening as he read the paper.

"This is the official file right?" He finally spoke.

"Sure is."

"For fucks sake. Who is this Lee Dauen?"

I grinned.

"Wanna meet her?"

"Yes please."

"I pressed a button on Seungcheol's desk and called Mingyu.

"Ayo Hoshi. What's up?"

"Can you get Miss Lee up to the office please?"

"Sure thing."

A few minutes later there was a light knock on the office door and I called out,

"Come in!"

The door opened revealing Dauen and another girl who I recognized as Karina, along with Mingyu. I watched as Jeonghan's and Dauen's eyes widen when they saw each other.

"YOU?' Jeonghan yelled.

"What is this asshole doing here?" Dauen spat.

"There's no way. This girl's the new boss?"

I nodded.

"She is."

Jeonghan looked distraught. Beside him Joshua, chuckled.

"I told you to be more respectful brother."

"Shut up, Joshua."

"What happened?" I asked, quizzically.

"He called me a maid when he first met me! A maid!" Dauen complained.

"Oh dear." I mused.

"Forgive my brother. He can be a little crass." Joshua intervened.

"Listen Miss Lee, Seungcheol promised me 7 years ago that if he died that I would get his empire. I don't know how you inherited it, but I would like you to hand it over to me this instant." Jeonghan ordered.

Dauen's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Wow, you're a real piece of work you know. Someone dies and all you can think about is territorial gains."

"It's a mafia life-"

Whoosh! I gasped as there was a sharp glint and then a loud thud. Jeonghan flinched as he reached up to touch his cheek where the knife Dauen had thrown had cut him.

"Shut your fucking mouth. I'll never hand it over to you, you hear me?"

With that Dauen turned on her heel and left the room, I sighed and stood up.