Chapter 25

Jeonghan Pov:

"Where am I putting this again?" Dokyeom asked, dragging Dauen's serenity blue suitcase down the mansion's steps.

"In the back please." I sighed.

"Got it boss!"

I glanced around the yard. Almost all of the Daegu and Seoul gang were present except for Wonwoo, Dauen, and Karina. I watched as Vernon and Seungkwan chatted with each other, the latter's face a bright pink.

"Funny isn't it." Joshua spoke from behind me.

"Hmm?"

"Who could have guessed that Vernon was Hansol_17."

"Indeed. They look cute together." I murmured, smiling.

"So how was your date with Dauen? Did anything bad happen-" Joshua began to ask.

"Ayyy! The boss is here!" Jun shouted, alerting my attention.

I looked at the entrance, and saw Dauen descending along with Wonwoo and Karina dressed in jeans and a dress shirt. The woman smiled when she saw me.

"Hannie!"

"Hannie!"

I smirked.

"Hannie? Is that my nickname?"

Dauen giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes. Go ahead and sit in the car. I'll be right there."

Dauen nodded and entered the vehicle along with Karina. After the door closed, I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled,

"Okay you motherfuckers! Stop dawdling and let's go! We've got a flight to catch!"

After a 15 hour flight:

"Wow! This place is amazing!" Dauen gasped gaping at the beautiful city around here.

"Yeah, when did you buy tickets to Venice?" Woozi asked.

"Since, my restaurant date was ruined." I replied, hugging Dauen's shoulder.

"Gross." Chan grumbled.

"Oooh! Karina, there's a gondola ride!" Dauen exclaimed, pointing at some boats.

"Do you want to go?" I inquired.

"Yes please!"

"Okay then."

"Good evening sir, how many tickets?" A ticket seller asked.

"Fourteen please."

"Yes sir, please divide into groups of two while we prepare your boats."

I nodded.

"Pair up!" I yelled.

The pairs went as so: Dauen + I, Hoshi + Woozi, Minghao + Jun, Karina + Chan, Joshua + Dokyeom, Seungkwan + Vernon, and Mingyu + Wonwoo.

"How's the ride?" I asked, glancing down at Dauen who had her head on my shoulder.

"Romantic." Dauen sighed.

I chuckled.

"Oh my god, a crocodile! Vernon save me!" Seungkwan shrieked from behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder and smirked as I saw a panicked Seungkwan sitting on top of Vernon, arms around the younger male's neck.

"Calm down love, it's just a fish!" Vernon giggled.

"A fish? But it was green and scaly!"

"Fish have scales, you know Boo Seungkwan!" Chan yelled, passing by Seungkwan's boat.

"Shut up Lee Chan before I stab out your eyes!"

I sighed, and pat Dauen's head.

"Sorry about them."

"No worries. I'm used to it."

After the gondola ride, the fourteen of us went to a fancy restaurant for dinner, which was relatively peaceful. To top it all off, I decided we decided to watch a fireworks show. As the fireworks lit the night sky, I took Dauen's hand, led her in front of everyone, looked into her eyes and whispered.

"Lee Dauen, I would like to know, will you be my girlfriend?"

Dauen blushed.

"Yes. I will."

I smiled.

"Do I have permission to kiss you?"

"You do."

I grinned and quickly pressed my lips onto hers. As we parted for a breath, I heard Hoshi yell,

"AHHHH LET GO OF ME WONWOO! HE KISSED MY BABY GIRL!"

"Hoshi for god's sake! She's not your daughter!" The doctor shot back, trying his best to hold back his friend.

"Hoshi! It's okay!" Dauen comforted.

"Yoon Jeonghan I swear to god, if you try anything weird. . ."

"I won't. I won't." I replied quickly, holding my hands up.

"Okay now that's done, Vernon, do you have something to say to me?" Seungkwan interrupted standing up.

I smiled and sat down, with Dauen sitting by my side.

I watched as the two men stood underneath the moonlight.

"Boo Seungkwan. After 4 years of dating online-"

"They dated online for 4 years?" Mingyu muttered.

"Shh." Wonwoo hushed.

"Where's the sex life?" Mingyu added.

"SHHH." Wonwoo growled.

"Will you marry me?" Vernon finished, revealing a diamond ring.

"OH MY GOD!" Seungkwan shrieked.

"Is it a yes?" Dauen whispered.

"YES YES YES YES YES!"

I chuckled as I watched Vernon struggle to put on the ring on Seungkwan's finger.

"Aren't they so cute?" Dauen asked, eyes twinkling in delight.

"Not as cute as you." I replied smugly.

Dauen pouted and lightly smacked my head.

"Stop it!" She whined.

"I don't think I will." I teased.

"Goodness you two are disgusting." Minghao commented behind us.

"Really? I think they make a great couple. What do you think, Joshua?" Dokyeom added.

I looked at my brother. The male's face was impassive and stoic.

"Joshua?" I called out.

"Hmm? What?"

"Dokyeom asked you a question."

"Oh, sorry could you repeat your question?"

"Don't you think they're a cute couple?"

"Which one? Vernon or-"

"Jeonghan and Dauen."

Joshua's smile faltered.

"Jeonghan and Dauen?"

"Yeah!" Dokyeom grinned.

"Ah yes. I think they are great partners."

"Thank you for the compliment, Joshua." I nodded.

"You're welcome Jeonghan. You're welcome."