Chapter 27

Dauen Pov:

"You look gorgeous, Dauen." Karina complimented, finishing the last touch on my makeup.

It was the day of Vernon and Seungkwan's wedding. Just as I had predicted, Seungkwan had been overjoyed that he could now have a grand wedding. He had decided to invite over 200 people and the theme of his wedding was to be a pastel fantasy. He had also encouraged guests to dress as extravagantly as possible. There were many gangs attending including, Ateez, BTS, Everglow, Blackpink, Red Velvet, (G)I-DLE, Astro, (Rip Moonbin) Twice, iKon, Itzy, Oneus, MAMAMOO, SF9, Exo, The Boyz, Enhyphen, Dreamcatcher, Oh my girl, BTOB, Monsta X, TXT, Loona, Fromis_9, IVE, Stray Kids, Kep1er, STAYC, WJSN, Le Sserafim, New Jeans, Billie, Nmixx, Purple Kiss, Xikers and NCT.

Naturally Hoshi had been a bit sour after hearing that NCT was invited, but had stopped his protests after being berated by Seungkwan. There was a knock on the door and I called out,

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?" Jeonghan asked from outside.

"Sure!"

Jeonghan entered wearing a pink suit. I smiled.

"Matching the theme well, hmm?"

My boyfriend nodded.

"Yeah since I'm the groom's groomsman."

"Groom? Wouldn't Seungkwan be the bride and Vernon the groom?" Karina questioned.

"Honestly, that's not a bad idea. Considering his diva personality, I don't think he'd mind being called a bride." I laughed.

"Yeah, anyway, it's time for the ceremony, let's head out." Jeonghan suggested, offering his arm towards me.

The ceremony soon started and the Seoul and Daegu gang began the processions. As was customary the two bosses of each gang escorted their member who was getting married, with Jeonghan leading Seungkwan down the aisle to give him away, and I leading Vernon. The flower girl and boy were Karina and Chan while Woozi was in charge of music. The groomsmen for Vernon included Hoshi Wonwoo and Mingyu. Seungkwan's 'bridesmaids' were Jun, Minghao, and Dokyeom. The priest was none other than Joshua, who seemed to be taking this very seriously, dressed in a priest's outfit.

Dauen

Dauen: 

Joshua

Joshua: