WTCP (4)

A few days later, an earthquake shakes the entire set. Evacuation procedures have already been carried out when Sidharth suddenly realizes that Sana is still inside! Though this earthquake didn't last for long, however, according to the announced safety protocols, the team should remain outside and wait for any unexpected aftershocks..

"Dhruv where is Sana? I can't see her here.."

"Pata nehi yaar..shayed andar reh gayi hogi. Rukh kisiko bhej raha hoon abhi.."

"No wait, I will go and check myself..".. Sidharth gets a little annoyed at Dhruv for being reluctant..

On entering the set again, he finds Sana curled up in a corner, almost trembling with fear..

He moves to the corner immediately to pull her out..
"Hey! Are you okay?"

He understands that she is too scared to respond now..

"Ok no worries! Get up! The earthquake has stopped, we are only maintaining the safety protocols now..!"..he extends his arms to offer her help..

She tightly grasps his hand and promptly comes out of that corner..."I am really scared of earthquakes!"... She slightly blabbers and Sidharth can feel that she is almost shaking..

"Relax! You are fine!"..he drapes an arm around her shoulder to assist in easing her fear..

He brings her out and asks Monica to take her to his vanity after a while..

On entering the vanity..

"Sana abhi relax karo yahan..sab kuch theek hai..alright?" says Monica very convincingly..

"Thank you and I am sorry I acted weird! Woh baat yeh hai ki I am very scared of earthquakes!"

"Achha ji lekin humein tou laga ki aap badi mardani types ki ho!".. Sidharth too comes in..

She smiles weakly, still caught up in a sense of anxiety..

"Theek ho na?".. Sidharth seeks for a reassurance..

"Sidharth ji, can I take a day off? Mujhe ghar jana hai, I am not feeling well.."

"You are lucky, pack up has been announced!"..says Monica from the other side..

"Where do you live?"..asks Sidharth..

"Powai..ek PG mein rehti hoon.."

"I can drop you.."..he offers a lift..

"Nehi main auto leke chali jaungi! Please don't take any trouble.."

"Koi baat nehi Writer Ji! Auto k paise mujhe de dena..!".. says Monica sarcastically from the other side..

Sidharth chuckles..

Finally, a smile takes over her face..

"Chale?"

"Main bag leke aati hoon..".. she leaves the vanity..

"Sidharth ji..Kya aap mujhe kabab mein haddi banana pasand karenge?!".. Monica imitates Sana after she leaves to pull his leg again..😅

Sidharth throws a pillow at her..

"Beta! Mausam badal raha hai idhar! I can tell! Yeh pasand aane lagi hai na tujhe?"

"You need help! And I believe only Bruno can help you!"... Sidharth chuckles wickedly..😅

"Aabe yaar! Maat le us panoti ka naam mere samne!"..Monica is scared to hear his name even!

***************

All three of them are on their way back to home..

Monica is sitting next to Sidharth and Sana has made herself comfortable at the back..