WTCP (37)

Sidharth walks inside the room and finds Mili and Sana in deep sleep. He quietly makes his way to Sana's side and takes a seat beside her, making sure of not waking her up..

He still feels a little light headed yet his heart is overflowing with love as he gazes at her! Tears well up in his eyes as he recalls all the bottled-up emotions they both have been through even a while ago!

"You drive me mad as fuck baby but I can't imagine my life without you..!"...he murmurs to himself, placing a tender kiss on her forehead...

After sitting there for a while, he switches off the bedside lamp and lets them sleep, making himself comfortable on the couch for the night..

***********

Next day, 9 am..

"Bhaiya..? Bhaiya..?"..Mili calls him urgently..

"Haan?...he wakes up..

"Kya hua bachha? Itni padeshan kyun hai?!"..he asks with almost shutting eyes..

"Sana Di nehi hai yahan Bhaiya! Woh theek nehi thi na kal raat? Where did she go?!"..asks Mili being very worried..

"Nehi hai Matlab?! Where would she go?!".. he gets up abruptly..

"Wahi tou I have been wondering as well!"....says Mili .

"Tune check kiya hai na properly?"..he asks being all hyper now..

"Haan ji Bhaiya! Dadaji called guards downstairs..they said she left early in the morning..!"

"What the hell?!"..he takes his mobile urgently to dial her number when gets to see a message of hers popping up..

"Mujhe pata hai you would be all agitated after reading this! Shayed bohot gussa bhi karoge but Sidharth I got my reality check last night and I can't bear this complicated shit any longer! At least not at this stage of my life when I am carrying! Main ja rahi hoon..kaha..? Pata nehi, abhi tak kuch decide nehi kiya hai but I would go to a place where I would find the peace I deserve for the time being! I know movie promotions and all are knocking on the door, so please Dhruv ko bata dena that I would pay him back the amount allocated for promotional activities once I return. Till then, please mujhe mere haal pe chor do! I want to be alone for a while and need to relax as well! Moreover, main aur mera bachha kabhi kisike upar burden nehi hona chahte hai.."

"OH! MY GOD!! IS--SHE--FUCKING--CRAZYY?!"...he whines, stressing on each word..!!

"Sab theek tou hai na?! What did she write?!"..asks a concerned Mili..

Sidharth starts walking around the room without answering anything to her and keeps dialing her number instead..
"I can't believe her! Phone bhi off karke rakkha hai!"...he lashes out and throws off his mobile harshly on his bed..

"Bhaiya calm down!!"..Mili tries controlling him and sends a text to Monica at the same time to manage this situation..

***************

An hour later, after Monica arrives..

"Sid! Calm down yaar! Aise bar bar dial karnese kya hoga?!"

"Calm down?! Are your even serious?! Do you even know her condition?!"..he keeps walking around the room as he speaks..

Monica frowns at him curiously..

"Condition?! What do you mean?"..Monica is not still aware..

"Mili..beta can you please allow us some time? I need to discuss a few things with her.."

"Sure Bhaiya..."...Mili leaves..

He looks back at Monica..."Yeh bata..did she tell you anything last night?"

"No she didn't..I only saw her walking in here from garden area in rage! I was wondering why, even asked you..lekin abhi hua kya hai?!"

"Yaar it's all a mess now! Or you can say probably I messed it up more!"

"Sid mujhe kuch samajh nehi araha! Could you please tell me directly what has happened?!"..Monica asks again..

"She is...she is pregnant yaar! She is carrying my child!"..he turns all red..

"Whatttt?!"..Monica tones up in shock!

"And for obvious reasons, I was unprepared! I didn't know how to react! But that doesn't fucking mean she would run away!! Where the hell do I go and look for her now?!".. Sidharth starts losing all grip on his self now..

Monica is still in a state of shock but realizes his condition as well..

"Relax Sid! It's fine! Idhar hi kahi hogi, dundh lenge but you need to calm down first..!"

"Tabiyaat bhi theek nehi hai uski yaar..! Why yaar Monica?! Did she only love and have I not invested at all??! Did I ever show this love for anyone else?! Aise kaun bina batake chali jati hai yaar?! Ab kaha dhoondhun main jake usko?!"... He breaks inconsolably..!

"Sid! Yaar come'on!! Mil jayegi Sana..! I am sure she would turn on her mobile in few hours.."

"Nehi karegi yaar! I know this stubborn girl..yeh sab karke she wants to make me feel the pain she has been through! I know her too well to be true! She has hurt me a lot this time! Sirf woh hurt hoti hai kya?! Mere paas kya dil nehi hai?!"

Monica has never seen him this broken before! She feels literally crunched inside!

"It's okay! We will find her Sid..relax..!"..she rubs his back..

"I just need to know if she is fine yaar! Let's not waste time, I can't wait for her to turn on her mobile! Usko lag raha hai ki I am not up for this commitment, but I just want her to know that I was always ready!"..he almost hyper ventilates..

"Are you Sid?! Honestly batana..!".. Monica asks calmly, seeking for an assurance..

He leaves a deep breath and says..
"Is that even a question?! Mujhe woh wapas chahiye, idhar, abhi!! She is carrying my blood, my baby it is!! They both are mine and I can't let her be anywhere without me! I deserve to be with her at this phase because bohot, bohot zyada pyaar kiya hai maine us ladki se aur hamesha karta rahunga! If she thinks she has succeeded in parting her ways, I will ping her down to life again to let her know that she is only mine!!"..tears start falling down her eyes as he speaks and Monica holds him tightly into a hug to settle him down for a while..

**************

❤️❤️