WTCP (11)

Monica wakes up and finds Sana still laying down by her side..

"Babe..tu theek hai na?"

"Nehi yaar, I am going to have a bad hang over! I didn't drink for a while, shayed kuch zyada hi ho gaya tha kal raat.."

"Hmm.."

"Monica ek batao.. do you remember Sidharth bringing us here?"

"Hmm..I do!"..Monica smiles at her..

"Kya hua?"

"He carried you all the way from downstairs to here in this room.."..she still smiles.

Sana is deeply moved hearing that but doesn't make it evident..

"Hmm.."..She hums softly while pressing her fingers on her forehead to ease the constant heaviness she feels in her head..

"Wait I will ask Dhiraj Kaka to make some lemonade for you.."

"Haan yaar mera sar bohot dukh raha hai..I did take a few attempts to wake up but my body isn't allowing.."

"Relax kar na yaar..yeh apna hi ghar hai! Just be comfortable. I will be here for a while and don't worry I will drop you back home.."

"Thanks yaar Monica. You are an amazing friend and I loved spending time with you last night!"

"Sidharth is an amazing friend as well Sana! Just that he lives his life on his own terms and doesn't listen to anyone, not even Aunty at times!"

Sana sighs..

"Come'on yaar! Don't keep any hard feelings.."

"Actually I am trying to keep no feelings at all!".. Sana replies..

"Are you sure? Because what I saw last night was different!"..says Monica, trying to figure out what's going on in her mind..

"Can I be honest with you Monica?"

"That's what I want you to be babe..spill the beans..go ahead.."

"He started affecting me! I just know one thing ki mujhe hurt nehi hona! He left me a message this morning, I still didn't reply because I don't know how I should thank him without showing any emotion!"..Sana almost opens up..

"So basically you are saying that you have started to fall for him?"

"No I won't say that either. Lekin haan, he affects me, all his words for me do, be it for good or bad!"..Sana justifies..

"Sana.. you know what? This is no different for Sidharth! The way he reacted last night tells everything! He just needs to realize that he should settle down now because he is already 38 and there is an age for everything in life! As far as his career is concerned, he has lined up work for the next 3 years..!"

"Wow touchwood to that! However Monica, he said he is not interested in any long-term relationships and has no desire for any commitment as well. Therefore, I don't think it's worth trying to convince him to settle down."

"I agree. This is exactly why I was concerned about you getting close to him. Initially, I thought you wouldn't be able to take his harsh ways of dealing with relationships but after what happened yesterday, my concerns have eased."

"But mine didn't..I still don't want to get hurt! I am emotional person and things as such affect me in great extent! I chose to remain only friends with him.."..Sana affirms..

"Thats completely your call babe..I would say do what's best for you!"

While they are discussing him, coincidentally he calls Sana..