WTCP (27)

Same day, at 9 am..

Sana tenderly caresses Sidharth's hair while gazing at him with love..

"Sidharth?" She calls out softly.

"Hmm?"....Sidharth responds with a sleepy murmur. His eyes droop as he didn't sleep well the previous night.

"So rahe ho?"

"Hmm.."

"Ohh.."

He lifts up his face to see her..

"Bol na..?"..he asks, rubbing her cheek gently with the back of his palm..

"Breakfast kare? I didn't have anything last night.."

"Maine bhi..what do you want to have?"..he takes out his mobile to place an order..

"Croissant and black coffee.."

"Fix hai yeh aapka baby?"..he smirks..

"Kyun?"..she wonders..

"I have seen you ordering the same at Dhruv's office.."

"Haan I love croissant..but were you stalking me?"

"Haq se.."..he smiles at her..

She smiles at him back..

"Achha bata kaha se order karun?"

"Suno na, let's go out for breakfast, mera bohot maan hai, please.."..she requests..

"Kyun logo ko content dena hai baby? Let's order it here na.."

"Kya hum kabhi bhi ek sath bahar nehi ja sakte..?! I am tired of this lukachupi yaar!"

He finds her too cute complaining, thus can't help but has to give in..

"Theek hai! Whatever you say!"..he sighs and gazes at her lovingly..

"Seriously? Baad mein off tou nehi ho jaoge?"

"You want me to be turned on all day baby?!"..he winks at her..

"Hayee Rabba! Kuch bhi bolta hai yeh banda!"

He chuckles..

"Theek hai main Monica ko bulake lati hoon.."

"Sure.."

*************

At a cafe nearby..

Monica is still yawning..

"Aabe baas kar ja yaar! All this time, you had only been sleeping! Order kar abhi..".. Sidharth taps on Monica's head..

"Sidharth Shukla, you should be thankful that I was sleepy, warna yeh gulu gulu kaise karte tumlog?!"...says Monica yawning again..

"Sahi hai, thank you us wakt sone ki liye..!".. Sidharth says, smirking wittily..

"Kya hum order kare?"..Sana tries changing the topic..

"Ab kyun sharma rahi hai?!"...Monica asks teasingly..

Sidharth loves to stare at her in a constant gaze for no reason! He loves it when she starts fidgeting..

"Kisne kaha yeh sharma rahi hai? My baby is freaking wild!"..he leans back to drape an arm around her chair..

"Sidharthhhh! Kyun bakwas kar rahe ho yaar?!".. Sana starts blushing..

"Kya karna hai phir baby?".. he chuckles..

"Order karo! I am hungry..!"..she raises her eyebrows to state obviously..