WTCP (2)

"So guys! Meet the man of my movie, the Sidharth Shukla!"...Dhruv is all excited to begin this journey with Sidharth and it's quite evident!

"Hey Sidharth! It's an absolute honour!"..Even Disha's excitement seems to have no boundaries!

Sidharth's presence has enlightened the entire environment! His aura is so captivating that everything else seems to fade away when he is around.

"Dhruv final narrations start kare? Where is the writer?"...asks Sidharth..

"Oh I am so sorry..my bad! There she is! Sana can we have you here please?"...Dhruv calls her forward to introduce her to the entire team.

This new face among the familiar ones reflects simplicity in the most beautiful way! She is dressed in a plain white kurti, adorned with a pair of silver jhumkas, and has left her hair open. It's clear that she is feeling nervous and somewhat awkward or hesitant about making formal introductions.

"So Sidharth meet Sana and Sana Sidharth is already impressed with your narratives.."...Dhruv initiates..

"Thank you..nice to meet you!"..she greets him subtly..

"Pleasure is all mine! Can we have the final narration of the story Sana?"...asks Sidharth gently..

"Sure.."..she turns on her laptop and the entire team sits around accordingly..

"So this story revolves around an art fanatic man. He is a passionate admirer of art and constantly looks for perfection, making it difficult for others to match his high standards of excellence in sculptures, portraits, and idealized depictions of women!

Despite working in a highly maintained office, he finds himself continuously irritated by the presence of a new intern who is disorganized and remains messy within her cluttered workspace. Nevertheless, he becomes emotionally attached to her and cannot bear the idea of her departure after her internship ends.."

And before she could continue, Disha speaks up..."Ek second! Wait..Dhruv what is this logic yaar! This is my first commercial movie and here she is making my character look messy, aise tou my impression would go down! Not done yaar! It requires improvisation I believe!"

Sidharth looks already irritated by her nags and glares back at Dhruv to make her shut as he desires to listen to the rest of the story without any further interruptions.

"I apologize Ms. Disha but this is a sheer disrespect to my plot which has been approved by the production already! The character was not written having you in mind, rather you are expected to fit in the character!"...Sana refutes sternly, surprising everyone, including Sidharth!

"Excuse me! How can you talk to me like this?! Abhi se urne lagi ho?! Oh hello! Slow down baby!"..Disha confronts..

"I am sorry but I am being only professional! It's you who is being unprofessional here! I repeat, you are still expected to adapt to the character!"...Sana replies firmly..

Sidharth smirks on her reply to Disha and seems to be having fun being a part of this entire confrontation! 😝

"Dhruv Dhruv! Just look at her audacity! Sidharth aap hi kuch bolo! She can't speak to her seniors like that! Learn some manners girl!"...Disha does not wish to stop her baseless blabbers!

"Arehh yaar! What have you guys started?! Sana please calm down and yes be respectful!"..Dhruv affirms..

"You say that to Disha as well Dhruv! She is the one who is being disrespectful towards the script and writer! Sana is only defending her work! She isn't going personal!".. Sidharth takes stand for Sana and that makes her feel a sudden jerk..

"Yaar Disha, tu mere sath bahar chal..hum bahar jaake baat karte hai.."..Dhruv takes her out and that calls for a break for the entire team..

***************

Sana is standing alone at a corner, taking sips of her coffee at intervals when Sidharth comes and joins her..

"Hi.."..he initiates the conversation..

"Hi.."

"Pareshan ho?"..he asks..

"Nehi baas kuch soch rahi thi.."

"May I know ki kya soch rahi ho?"

"Yehi ki commercial films are not just about glamour! Right?!"

"Of course not! Skills and passion should come first, whatever the genre is!"

"Sahi kaha aapne! Afsos these x-factors are fading away the passion of work!"..replies Sana frustratingly..

"You overthinking! Sab ek jaise thodi hai!"

"Nehi Sidharth ji! Aaj kal saare aise hi hai! Rat race it is!"

"Oh come'on don't be so upset! I already like what you wrote! If it's not Disha then it will be someone else who would understand and respect the character! There are good artists as well! Dil chota maat karo! Chalo..let's continue.."... Sidharth tries to diffuse her frustration..

"Thank you!"...she smiles at him subtly..

"Kyun?"

"For being that artist who understands and respects the characters!"...she says very spontaneously..💞

***************

Let me how it was...🥰