WTCP (21)

Next day..

Everyone has gathered around the table for breakfast..

"Di where is Sid?..Shraddha wonders..

"Must be sleeping..hai na Mili?"...Nandita asks..

"Haan ji Badi Didi..Bhaiya said he slept late last night.."

"Achha woh kyun?"..Shraddha seems already obsessed to Mili..

"Pata nehi, probably he was talking to someone.."

"Talking to someone? Kis se?"...Shraddha becomes restless..

"Pata nehi.. but he is always on the phone, so it's very natural for us.."..Mili states obviously..

"Di yeh kya bol rahi hai..?!"..Shraddha looks at Nandita hopelessly..

"Mili theek hai, we got the message..jao jake padhai karo.."

"Haan ji Badi Didi.."

Mili leaves chuckling..

"Shraddha are you mad or what?! Stop behaving like an immature kid! Sidharth is very attached to Mili and she might be judging you as well! I understand you like him and this is exactly why we are here but you can't be behaving like this! Try and understand!"...Nandita tries to control her strictly now..

"Ok I will try to behave from now on..but aap ko pata hai na that how much I love him?!"

"I know! But trust me, you need to have patience here.."

"Ok..I will take care.."..Shraddha gives her word..

"Good.."...Though Nandita isn't convinced but she is really fond of Shraddha. So she is only hoping that Shraddha would at least try and act sane from now on..

**************

On the other side, Sidharth has been speaking to Sana since Morning and asked Mili to let everyone know that he is sleeping and hence Mili did it accordingly..

"How's Dadi doing?"..he asks..

"Theek hai abhi but it's very painful to see her almost bed ridden"..Sana replies..

"Haan woh tou hai.."

"Sidharth?"

"Hmmm?"

"You have got an ad shoot today na?"

"Paid promotion hai, kar dunga.."

"Okk..chalo abhi main jati hoon..sab wait kar rahe honge.."

"Kyun? Tu mujhse bore horahi hai?"

"Nehi baba! I couldn't meet anyone properly yet. Not even with Papa.."

"Tou abhi hai na tu udhar ek hafte k leye! Baad mein mil lena! Don't piss me off yaar Sana!"

"My God! You must have given aunty a hard time! You behave like a stubborn child at times!"

"Only around you bub.."..he replies lazily..

"Hmm.."..she hums..

"Kya hmmm?"

"Kuch nehi, yeh batao how is Shraddha behaving?

"Don't ask! Cringe look deti hai literally!"

Sana laughs..

"And I find you more weird!"..he says out of no where..

"Kyun?"...she asks..

"Aur nehi tou kya..a girl is going gaga over me! Her entire family is after me! My family is about to fix her in my life for good and you have no concern! Isnt that weird?!"