WTCP (7)

Next day, on set..

"Sidharth Disha ko nikal tou diya is project se lekin sahi ladki nehi mil rahi hai yaar! Good ones come with high budget and this shoot is about to start in 2 months. Announcement bhi karna hai, I don't know what I should do now!"... Dhruv seems all frustrated..

"Don't take so much stress Dhruv! We can shoot this part later. Keep taking auditions. Koi na koi tou zaroor mil jayegi.."... Ensures Sidharth..

"Yes Dhruv I think Sidharth is absolutely right! Disha se tou practice sessions bhi theek se nehi ho raha tha! Her dialogue delivery was awful! You took the right decision! Don't regret! Let's keep looking around!"... Sana is still adamant on this..

"Ek second!"... Sidharth speaks up abruptly..

Everyone looks at him with full attention..

"Guys..! Why are we even looking for a girl when we have the best choice present here?!"

Everyone seems perplexed!

"I mean these characters are written by Sana, so no other girl can do more justice to them! Dhruv you should definitely cast Sana for the female lead and trust me she would nail it!"... Sidharth says all at once, leaving everyone astonished!

"Are you sure?!".. Dhruv looks at him with a light of hope!

"Bro! I never brag about who I am and what capacity I hold to judge any talent! Trust me, she is the best choice!".. Sidharth affirms with confidence..

Sana on the other side walks away from the spot, making everyone more confused..

"Isko kya hua?!".. Monica asks..

"Uff I can't take more stress! What if she refuses now?!".. Dhruv is behaving like a cying baby..

"Main dekhta hoon..".. Sidharth follows her to the vanity..

************

"Dhruv tu itna tension kyun le raha hai yaar! Thora chill kar! Let's go clubbing tonight!"..says Monica..

"Aabe production wale mere jaan k piche pare huye hai aur tujhe clubbing ki pari hai!"..Dhruv has ordered for an ice bag to hold on his head..

"Itna badak kyun raha hai? I was only trying to help! Nehi jana hai tou maat ja! You are mad! You are taking stress for no reason! We still have two more months!"..Monica gets annoyed..

Sidharth on the other side enters the vanity to check on Sana..

"What's wrong?".. he walks up to her..

"Are you in your proper senses Sidharth?! Do you know what you were talking about?!"

"Galat kya bola maine?! If you have the ability to understand that Disha was being awful during her dialogue delivery, then you also have the capacity to perform and demonstrate your potential in front of others!"

"Oh come'on! I am not an actress for God's sake!"..she strongly refutes..

"Sana, at the end of the day, it will be your call! I said what I felt was right. Rest depends on you. So why are you taking so much stress..?"

"Sidharth you gave a blunt hope to Dhruv! He might be expecting something outstanding from me now! How am I going to refuse him?! Pehle merese baat kar lete ekbar! Yeh theek nehi kiya aap ne!"

He holds her arms from either side to calm her down and this goes without saying that it works wonders for her!...."Calm down!"

They both take a few seconds to settle down..

"Look at me! Bharosa hai na mere upar?!".. he asks very gently..

She looks at him in a daze..

"Bharosa tou hai Sidharth, lekin.."

"Baas! Do this only because I trust your abilities.."..he shows his confidence very optimistically!

"I never did this before! Main kaise karungi?!"

"You still have two months. We will work it out together. I am there na?! Relax and trust me, you would definitely nail this character!"..he gently rubs her arms to soothe her anxiety..

"Hmm.."..she tries to relax..

"Chalo..Dhruv must be terrified!"..he chuckles..

"Aap jao..I am coming in a while.."

"Sure?"..he asks..

"Hmm..I will join you guys in a while.."

He gives out a satisfying smile as he leaves the vanity and begins to make his way out, but then suddenly halts and turns back to her..

"By the way Writer ji, I still don't regret what I did last night!"... He smiles mischievously and leaves..

Sana finds it difficult to hide her blushes around him. His way to express himself openly about the smallest things seems like some moments to die to for!

*************

Midnight..

She types..
"So gaye?"

He is in deep sleep already..

"Sidharth..?"..she sends another text..

He still doesn't reply.

Sana is restless all over again and feels that she would burst into tears if he doesn't reply to her text..

She makes a direct call now..

He picks up..

"Haan?"

"So gaye the aap?"

"Haan..had a long day na. Tum batao? Kya hua? Sab theek hai?"

"Haan everything is fine. Aap so jao..sorry I wake you up!"

"I woke up already.. Batao kya baat hai?"

"Pata nehi Sidharth, I am feeling very restless!"

"Dekho, as I said, final call will be yours. I tried to show you everything through my eyes but if you keep doing this then it's better to back off!".. Sidharth gets a little down..

Sana remains silent..

"You there?"..he asks..

"Hmm..aap so jao..hum kal baat karenge.."..she keeps down the phone without giving him a chance to reply..

*********

Let me know how it was! 🥰