WTCP (26)

Sidharth comes back after dropping them and goes straight to Nandita's room to have the most expected conversation with her. Blood is rushing in his system from everywhere at a pace faster than ever! He wants to know why she had been so tough on Sana..!

Mili comes rushing on his way to control his fierce mood..
"Bhaiya..abhi nehi please.. aap bohot gusse mein ho.."

"Mili haat ja, I need to talk to her.."

"Mili aane de usko.."..Nandita speaks up..

He steps in..

"Do I have to ask or would you be kind enough to say what went so wrong that you had to lash out on her?!"

"Baith idhar..let's talk like two mature people.."..Nandita keeps her calm..

"Are you kidding me Badi?! What you did a while back, you call it a mature conversation by any chance?!"..he frowns at her in disbelief!

"It was required! I was concerned about her as well..".. she still keeps her calm and justifies her act..

"Chalo man lete hai that you did all these to understand her mindset lekin ek tarika hota hai! Why did you fucking hurt her?!"..he loses it again and screams on top of his voice..!

"Sid calm down! I was just trying to show her the reality!"

"Ghar bulake bezzati karneko reality check dena nehi kehte I am sorry!"

Nandita realizes that talking to Sana or even Sidharth is pointless in this regard, especially when she knows that they will break but won't bend to see the practical sides of the story..

"Dekh Bhai, I was only trying to hit the right button..I am concerned about your life because I know the past experiences were horrifying for you!"..she comes and holds his arms from either sides..

"Is it? or it was just a try to break this and fix Shraddha here instead?!"

"Ofcourse not! Tu bachha hai kya ki main kisiko bhi tere consent ki bagair fix kardungi? Haan main manti hoon, I have given hopes to Shraddha but that was only at a point when I had almost zero idea about Sana. I am still fond of Shraddha and no one would be more happy than me to have her in the family. However, I came to this realization that I can't play with three lives here! Moreover, after witnessing the reaction from both sides, I have decided to inform Shraddha about Sana and end things here.."

"Usko hurt nehi karna tha Badi! Yeh nehi karna tha yaar! She was already bottled up! My heart bled to see her crying in that way!"..he drops himself on the couch and rubs his face in utter disappointment..

Nandita now feels somewhat guilty seeing him caught up in such an intense emotion which she has never witnessed in him for anyone else before!

She comes over and sits beside him, wrapping her arms around his..
"I am sorry and I will go and say sorry to Sana personally. Lekin Bhai, my intention was not to split you both but to make her realize the practical side of things! I also didn't want her to expect something that might not come on her way later.."

Sidharth sighs..

"Ek baat yaad rakhna aur Mom ko bhi bata dena, I can't do without her now! Baas! End of all discussion!"...he gets up and walks away from her room prompt..

*************

Next day, early morning..

He wakes up and goes all blank again. Sana breaking down so inevitably flashes before his eyes repeatedly and he can't keep his calm after that..

After taking multiple twists and turns, he gets up and decides to go to Monica's place to check on her..

There's always a possibility of getting mobbed, so he wears a hoodie to avoid speculations..