WTCP (24)

Same day, Midnight..

Sidharth is driving back home after shooting late. He connects his mobile to his car's Bluetooth and dials her number..

"Hello..".. she receives..

"Hey honeybunch! Kaha hai abhi? Still in hospital?"

"Nehi..came back home.."

"Then how come you didn't call?"..he asks..

"I thought you were shooting. Kaha ho?"..she aks quite bluntly..

"Driving, going back home.."

"Hmm.."

"Kya baat hai? Why do you sound so low? I hope Dadi is doing well.."

"Hmm she is better.."

"Then?"

"Then kya?"..

"Then low kyun sound kar rahi hai?"..he asks again..

"Probably because I am tired. Go home safely, hum kal baat karenge.."..she is about to hang up..

"Ek second..hold on.."

"Hmm.."..she only hums..

"What's wrong? Batayegi?"

"Kuch nehi..baas thak gayi hoon.."

"I am not convinced.."

"Tou main kya karun Sidharth?! Like every time you want me to pamper you and sound convincing?!"

"Baba..itna bhadak kyun rahi hai? I just said generally.."

"Kuch nehi yaar! Ab piche maat par jana!"

"Ek second! What the hell do you mean by that?"..he holds his brakes..

"Haan tou piche hi par jaate ho na tum?!"..she repeats..

"You are being unreasonable Sana! We are together, I have all rights to show my concern! Isko piche parna nehi kehte!"

"Right! You have rights to show your concerns! You have rights to be protective! Only you have the right to show your possessiveness! You don't want to express your love, kyunki you think it's irrelavant! You, you! It's all about you! Hai na?"

He is still trying to register what exactly went wrong..

"Sana! I have held my brakes because I can't drive like this! Tell me what went wrong otherwise I can't help.."

"Who is asking for your help?!"..she acts very stubborn now..

He sighs and tries to be more patient with her now..."Ok..calm down.."

She was already down with too many emotional stresses and what Mili said this evening had an added impact on her..

"Can you allow me just 5 minutes? I will be back home then. See it's very late and it's not safe to wait here for too long..

Just for the sake of his safety, she holds herself back despite being on the verge of bursting..

"Hmm ghar jao..".. and she hangs up abruptly..

************

He arrives in a hurry, walks into the house and while climbing the stairs to his room, he quickly dials her number..

"Bolo.."..she receives..

"Baby can we talk a bit calmly now?"..he asks.

She remains quiet..

"Achha what have I done?"..he asks, shutting the door behind..

"Pehle batao, why everyone is after my life?! Where am I going to get some peace?!"..she tones up again..