WTCP (38)

Sana switches on her mobile after almost 17 hours and receives uncountable messages from everyone..

One from him says:
"You could have waited for few more hours! Do I really deserve this?!"

She immediately feels a jerk inside reading it but refrains herself from falling weak! Therefore decides to turn it off again when Monica calls her..

She understands that they must be feeling incredibly anxious, so she decides to answer the call..

"Hello?"..she receives..

"Sana! Are you serious?! Kaha hai tu?!"

She remains quiet..

"Hello? Can you hear me?!"..Monica tones up again..

"Haan I can..yaar mujhe thora sa wakt chahiye..I need to be with myself for a while..please handle him..I know he must be going crazy!"

"Yes he is losing it Sana! Aur BP bohot high hai uska!"

"What?! Where is this coming from?! He never had BP issues!"..her heart starts racing..

"You are right but around 2 years back, he had some similar issues. Tab doctor ne kaha tha that it's just because of stress, so he did prescribe him a medicine. Just checked a while ago..it was pretty high.."

"Kaha ho tum abhi?"..Sana asks..

"I came out to get his medicine..it wasn't available online.."

"What the hell?! Is it that serious?!"..Sana gets scared..

"Yaar woh padeshan hai bohot! Saare promotions bhi cancel kardiya usne, Dhruv is going nuts!"..says Monica..

"Why is he so stubborn Monica?!

"Babe you are wrong here.. Nehi karna chahiye tha tujhe yeh!"

"Aur jo usne kiya? Uska kya?!"

"You knew it all Sana! Tujhe pata tha that he is scared of commitments, still you agreed to be with him! No one has forced you! Not even Sid himself! Ab jab woh change hone laga tou you are judging him..?"

"Monica I am not in a state to take all these yaar! I am sure you know it all by now!"

"Ofcourse I do and I still think you are wrong here! He is dying to get you back and I could see a growing love in his eyes for his child as well! Come'on Sana! I thought you were matured than this!"

She remains silent..

"Call him, you are his only medicine! Ask him to calm down and let him know about your location.."..suggests Monica..

"Hmm.."..she finally gives in..

"Good..Bye.."

"Bye..."..she hangs up and dials his number immediately..

Sidharth picks it up in one go..

"Hello..?..she speaks up my first..

"Why?!"..after going through a mental torture of 18 hours, he could only ask for the reason!

"Pehle mujhe batao..are you feeling better?"

He remains silent..

"Baat kyun nehi kar rahe ho yaar?!"

"Pehle mujhe answer chahiye...WHY?!"...His voice seems incredibly low!

"I dropped you a message.."..she replies..

"That wasn't enough for me..! Say it again.."..he acts stubborn..

"Let's not bring that now na..! You calm down..yeh batao theek ho na abhi?"..she asks..

"Nehi.."..he replies bluntly..

"Sidharth..tum.."

"Where are you?"..he doesn't let her complete, rather asks restlessly..

She remains quiet..

"Sana speak up for God's sake and tell me where you are!!"..he stresses on his words and breaks inevitably before her..

She never heard this broken voice of his before! Her heart is surely wrenching to see this..

"Sidharth! Please maat karo! Your BP is already high!"

"Tou phir bata de na kaha hai tu? Please bata de baby! Mar jaunga!! I can't breathe..I swear!"...and there he breaks completely..

Her heart breaks into a million pieces as she witnesses her strong man almost howling for her presence! She feels her entire world is crumbling down around her..!

"Just tell me na baby!! Tell me where you are! I promise I will do everything you want! Lekin mujhe chorke maat ja please!"..his tears have no bounds..!!

She did  expect a break down from his end but didn't expect something to this extent!

"Ok..ok relax! Main idhar Brahmakumaris mein hoon.."

"I am coming.."..he wipes off his tears and takes his keys..

"Nehi ruko...I am coming in a while.."

"Why?! Why the fuck are you doing this to me?!"..he is too scared to let her be now!

"Kaha na maine, ajaungi main..ab chup chap take your medicines and try to get some rest.."

"Shut up!! Enough! Main araha hoon.." he isn't ready to listen..

"Meditation karne ja rahi hoon Sidharth. I need some peace! Please understand.."

"Fine, finish your meditation..I will wait outside for you.."..he insists..

"Tum nehi manoge na?!"

"Nehi! Because I will die if I don't get to see you now!"

"Kya bakwas tha yeh?!"

"Sach mein mar jaunga! Please maat kar yeh mere sath!"..his emotions are completely overpowering him and he struggles to rein them in..

Her heart starts aching as she realizes that her actions are causing him so much pain! The depth of his love has already overwhelmed her, and she finds it difficult to hold on to it any longer and make him suffer! Therefore she gives in..

"Reh nehi sakte ho na mere bagair?!"..her voice cracks..

"Nehi..aur kabhi nehi reh paunga!! I am so sorry!
Baby! I am sorry that I messed up the biggest day of our life!"

"I am sorry too! I could never imagine you like this! I am so sorry that I made you cry so much! Lekin Sidharth baas yeh bata do, main aur mera bachha koi option nehi hai na tumhare liye?!"..she can't hold onto her tears anymore..

"No! Baby..Never! I swear you both are the most precious and cherished beings of my life ! You have won me for life baba! Just wait till I announce it royally to the world now! Baas tu aja mere paas! Please aja baby!"..💔

**************

So this was the second last chapter! And I would take this opportunity to thank each one of you for the hype you all have created for this book..I love you all..Thank you! 🙏❤️