WTCP (10)

Later at Dhruv's party..

Sana doesn't drink unless she is around her own people. However, today she has been requested by her new friends to join and enjoy the evening equally.

She has always been a real entertainer around friends and this entire group also seems to be liking her very much!

Having a pleasant buzz and a sense of lightness after a few drinks, she is gelling in with much ease now..

"Babe I never knew you are that hilarious!".. Monica speaks in high regard of Sana and she is too high to stop laughing as well..

"Good things come in small packages babe!"..Sana winks at her..

"I know rightttt!"...Monica grins at her..

Meanwhile, Sidharth calls out for Monica..

"Monica I am leaving, tu abhi jayegi mere sath?"

"Aabe ruk ja na yaar! Kya bore kar raha hai?! Idhar a..!"..Monica has no plans to leave now..

"Sidharthhhh?"...Sana calls him in a trailing tone..

Sidharth gets stumped and turns around shockingly to respond..

"Mujhe ghar nehi choroge aap?"...she asks, smiling very softly at him..

This is probably the first time he finds a girl so adorable while drunk! It goes without saying that his anger now begins to subside..

He leaves a deep exhale and moves forward to extend his hand to help her.."Utho.."..

"Wah! Kaisa dost hai be tu?! Ladki ko dekke dost ko bhul gaya! Main bhi drunk hoon, infact usse kahi zyada! Mereko bhi ek haath de de thakur!"..Monica is in real mood..

"Achha mujhe pata nehi tha, tu ladki hai?!".. Sidharth is no less in playing along!

"Chal aaja.."..Sidharth pulls Monica up as well..

"Ek sec Sidharth, I need to go to the washroom..".. Sana rushes into the restroom as soon as she stands up..

Both Sidharth and Dhruv can hear her throwing up..

"Shit yaar! She is vomiting!" says Sidharth out of concern..

"Hmm.."..Monica only hums..

"Did you guys anyway force her to take these pegs?".. Sidharth asks sternly..

These people including Dhruv keep quiet and he gets his answer..

Without wasting any time further, he knocks on the door..."Sana? Are you okay?"

She can hardly reply..

"Let me see..open the door.."

"Just allow me few minutes..please!".. she requests..

"You are just high Sana..daro maat..open the door"..he tries to be softer..

Sana unlocks the door and he steps inside the washroom, locking the door behind..

She feels weak on her knees and collapses on him... "Mujhe chakkar arahe Sidharth!"..her voice almost cracks..

There is a different sense of calm he feels whenever they come in contact. He wraps his arms around her to hold her in a hug..."How many pegs are you down baby?!

"Yaad nehi hai mujhe"..she replies groggily..

He can't help but smirks on her reply..

"Alright, did you wash your face?"..he asks gently..

"Nehi.."

"Can you wash it now? You will feel better.."..he suggests..

"Hmm.."..she turns around to wash her face while he stands right behind her back to protect her balance.

Interestingly, he had been involved with many women in the past but he had never felt the level of adoration he feels for Sana.

"Why do I feel so bad Sidharth?!"..her head is constantly spinning around..

"You are just drunk Sana! Relax! I will take you home.."

**************

Next Morning..

Sana wakes up having Monica beside her. She looks around to realize if she is sleeping at her place! But before she could recall anything, Mili steps in..

"Good Morning Di..aap uth gayi?"..Mili pushes the tea tray inside..

"Good Morning Mili..lekin main yahan kab aayi?!"

"Shayed kal raat ko.."..Mili replies but Sana can't remember anything..

"Sidharth? Sidharth kaha hai?".. she becomes a little disoriented, probably because of the hangover..

"Bhaiya tou chale gaye..but he said he has left a message for you on your WhatsApp.."

Sana takes out her mobile from her bag and opens WhatsApp to see his message which says.

"Good Morning Ms. Writer Saheba! I know a lot of questions are taking round in your head. Let me just make it simple for you. Thing is, last night you and Monica were heavily drunk, so I had to bring you both to my villa. I am sorry I couldn't wait for your consent because the situation was not in that favor! Anyway, please be comfortable and I am really sorry for yelling at you last night! Trust me I literally felt shaded myself while doing that to you!"

***************

🥰🥰