WTCP (6)

Hellooo!"... Monica opens the door for Sana at Sidharth's place.

"Hi! Aap itni jaldi kaise agayi?"..asks Sana..

"Kyun?! Nehi ana chahiye tha?!"..Monica's teasing game starts.. 🤭

"Oh come'on! I didn't say that!"

"Waise yeh mera bhi ghar hai, mujhse bhi mil lijiye Writer ji!"... Sidharth speaks up from the other side of the door..

Sana steps in and Sidharth moves forward to greet her..

Sidharth can't take off his eyes seeing how beautful she is looking through the simplicity she always carries. She is dressed in a lovely pink chiffon saree, complemented by a pearl choker necklace, and her hair is styled in a neat and small bun.

"This is a beautiful Villa Sidharth!".. Sana loves the ambience of his house already..

"Yes because I built it with loveeee!"... He stresses on his words to reply her quite sensuously..🤭

"Mili kaha hai? I really want to see her.."..she is smart enough to understand his moves but changes the conversation deliberately..

"She is inside..come I will show you around.." Sidharth holds her hand unknowingly to walk along. He seems a little tipsy as well..😌

"Slow down beta..! Ladki ko galat signal de raha hai.."..Monica whispers from the other side.. 🙃

Sidharth hardly pays any heed to what Monica said and continues to pay all his attention to Sana..

Meet Mili, my reason for being not alone in this big house!".. Sidharth drapes an arm around Mili..

"Hi Mili! I heard a lot about you!"... Sana gives her a warm smile..

"Hello! Nice meeting you! You look beautiful!"..Mili greets her very sweetly..

"Thank you sweetheart..!"

Sidharth observes very closely how Sana is easily mingling with his loved ones. He is gazing at her with a fondness in his eyes!

"Bhaiya main andar Bruno ko dekh k ati hoon, aap log enjoy kijiye.." says Mili..

"Haan haan usse andar hi rakho..idhar maat lana!"...Monica speaks up..

"Who's Bruno by the way?"..asks Sana..

"My pet.."..replies Sidharth..

"Oh mujhe bhi dekhna hai Bruno ko!"...Sana seems very keen to learn everything about his surroundings..

"Sure..Lekin idhar nehi la sakti. Monica Di is very scared of Bruno!"..says Mili..

"Koi baat nehi sweety, I will come with you.."..replies Sana..

"Ok..Bhaiya main inko leke jaun andar?"..Mili asks..

"Sure beta! Go..!"

Sidharth and Monica go back to the living room..

"Kya baat hai beta! Full tadna warna chalu kardiya tune!"..Monica and her never ending teasing starts over again..

"She is looking gorgeous yaar! Itni simple ladki phirbhi there is something that sets her apart!"... Sidharth remains lost in a daze..

"Areh wah! You remind me of that song..Kuch tou hua hai, Kuch ho gaya hai..2/4 din se lagta jaise..sab kuch alag hai, sab kuch naya hai!".. Monica giggles..

"You are mad!"... Sidharth can't stop laughing..

************

Sana and Mili sitting around Bruno..