WTCP (16)

Same day, at 9 pm..

Sana at the security gate of Sidharth's villa..

"Sidharth ghar pe hai na?"..she asks..

"Haan ji Madam, Sir sham ko hi wapas agaye the. Humne andar bata diya hai, aap ja sakti hai.."

"Thank you.."..they open the gate for her taxi to enter..

Mili comes out to greet her..
"Hi Di! Kaisi ho aap?"

"I am fine dear..Tum kaisi ho?"

"Ekdum perfect..chaliye andar.." she takes her inside..

"Di just give me two minutes..main bhaiya ko bulake lati hoon.."

"Ek second Mili..where is he?"

"In his room..he is probably sleeping.."

"Itni jaldi?"

"Haan kabhi kabhi jab woh bohot thak jate hai tou bina dinner kiye bhi so jate hai.."

"Ok Mili, I don't know if this would sound right, but usse jagana maat..main khud andar jana chahti hoon.."

"Sure Di! Lekin sab kuch theek tou hai na? Kyunki Bhaiya was pretty down as well.."..Mili shows her concern..

"Hmm don't worry sab theek hai..main jaun upar?"

"Haan chaliye main chorke aati hoon aapko.."..Mili takes her upstairs..

"Locked hai..koi baat nehi bula lete hai Bhaiya ko.."

"Nehi, dont wake him up like this. Can you get me the keys?"

"Haan..main Dadaji se leke ati hoon.."..Mili gets confused now..

Sana waits for Mili accordingly..

"Yeh lijiye..".. Mili passes her the keys of his room..

"Thank you baba!"..she gives her smile and slowly unlocks the door to get inside. (She had to sneak in because she was aware that if Sidharth found out she was there, he wouldn't have met with her..)

On entering the room, she finds him sleeping on his stomach, with all his blinds closed, creating a super dim atmosphere.

She walks up to him slowly and sits on the floor in a position next to his face. She looks at him with a sense of guilt in her eyes and start caressing her thumb gently on his cheek..

Eventually he wakes up upon feeling her touch and gets shocked to see her here..

Initially, he stands up in order to ascertain whether she is truly present or if he is hallucinating. As time passes, he gradually realizes that she is indeed physically present and it is not a dream!

He turns around to look for his lighter..
"Where is this fucking lighter?!"

She can see the lighter on his bed side table.."woh raha..udhar.."..she points towards it..

He grabs it to make his way to the balcony when she halts him back..."idhar hi karlo..koi baat nehi.."

He pushes her back gently.."You specifically asked me not to touch you..so please keep your distance as well.."

She moves forward again but he barely looks at her.."Mere taraf dekho..please"

"Nehi! Tu suffocate hoti hai na mere paas ane se?! Then just stay away!"..;blood rushes to his eyes again..

"Nehi Sidharth..! I was infuriated that time! I didn't mean that baba!"...she cups his face lovingly..

Sidharth lets out a deep sigh, attempting to manage his emotions and prevent an outburst..