WTCP (15)

Shoot is about to begin in one month and Dhruv has done his bits to prepare Sana for the big show. She is almost there and needs to go for a last workshop which is to be held outside Mumbai.

Almost the entire team is at his office, having an informal discussion when Sidharth walks in after a long tiring day..

"Kya ho raha hai idhar?".. Sidharth is very comfortable around this group. So he comes and sits next to Sana, quite closely..

Everyone does understand this fling and loves to witness their nokjhoks through the affection that evidently reflects from their eyes..

"Wow! Pakora? Kon laya?".. Sidharth shoves one into his mouth, he loves them..

"Oh! Sana made these pakoras.."..says Monica..

"Kya baat hai Writer ji! Humein tou bataya tak nehi!"..he smiles wittily at her..

"Awwww!"... Everyone, especially the girls in the team are in awe of their interactions..

"Aap ko specially kyun bataye..aap humare hai kaun?!".. she gives it back in her ways..

He moves closer to her..."Tou bata de sabko?!"

She starts blushing in no time and changes the topic which she is very good at..
"Dhruv, kab jana hai?"

"Kal.. subah.."

"Kaha jana hai?"..asks an inquisitive Sidharth..

"Workshop hai. Kuch physical activities bhi hogi..so location Mumbai se bahar fix kiya hai in logo ne.."..says Monica..

"Where is the location?"..he asks..

"Lonavla k aas paas hai shayed.."

"Tu free hai kal?"..he turns back to Monica.

"Nehi! I am supposed to be with you the entire day. We have tons of commitments for tomorrow.."

"Ok..I will manage, you go with her.."

"Sidharth! This is not required at all! Main chali jaungi.."..Sana speaks up..

Sidharth looks back at her..
"Tum akeli nehi jaogi aur tum bich mein bilkul nehi bologi!"

"Kyun nehi ja sakti main?!"

"Pata nehi..baas nehi ja sakti..".. he gives a vague reply again..

"Hadh hai!"...she walks away to another room..

"Sid relax kar! You can't stop her from doing anything! This is sounding really stupid!"..says Monica.

"Ofcourse I can!"..he tones up and follows her to the other room..

"Sana..? Tum.."

And before he can say anything she intervenes..

"Why are you doing this? On what grounds?"

"Whats wrong with you? I am worried about your safety! That's all.."

"Who are you to be worried about me?"

"Am I no body to you?!"

"Areh wahi tou main puch rahi hoon pichle 1.5 mahino se!"..Sana seems to be frustrated now..

He comes forward to hold her from either sides..
"Calm down baby! Why are we fighting?"

"Ufff!! Sidharth!"..she takes her bag and tries walking away when he drapes her entirely from behind..

"Leave me Sidharth! Please! Main thak chuki hoon!"

"Sshhh! Calm down.."..he tightens his grip around her waist..

She turns around and grabs his collar in anger!
"Don't you dare stop me from anything if you can't define this shit between us!"..tears clog in her eyes in response to an extreme anger..

Sidharth never saw Sana getting so mad before!

"I was just concerned baby! Why are you talking to me like this..?"..he tries to hug her again but she pushes him back..

"Don't do this! Not now please! Mujhe ghar jana hai.."

"Sana pagalmanti maat kar! You are getting hyper for no reason!"..he justifies..

She leaves a long frustrating exhale..

"You know what Sidharth?! Stop touching me because you have no right! And yes, I feel suffocated around you! Mera daam ghutne laga hai!"

The entire room goes still for few seconds..

It's nearly impossible to hurt a man like Sidharth. Everyone has seen him getting mad but nobody has seen him getting hurt before. But for a change, Sana did this very effortlessly now!

"What did you just say?"..he asks looking straight into her eyes..

"Tumne suna nehi? I feel suffocated around you!".. she repeats like a heartless person this time..

He gazes at her in disbelief and begins to bite his lower lip to contain his emotions! A moment later, he turns around to grab his jacket and immediately leaves the office..

************

After an hour..

"Sana us gadhe ko tou ehsaas hi nehi hai ki woh tujhse pyaar karta hai! And you know it! Then why did you react so much?!"..Monica tries to solve this matter now..

"I am tired Monica! I am just too tired of explaining things to him..! I am tired of hinting him everyday that I have fallen for him! He is a mature guy na? Mature in every way but when it comes to owning up to his feelings, why does he back off?!"

"Yaar he is the Sidharth Shukla, girls run after his attention! Aur woh banda din raat baas tere bare mein soch ta rehta hai! I don't why he is scared of committing but he has hopelessly fallen for you! Usmein tou koi shak hi nehi hai babe!"..Monica affirms..

She adds..."And Sana I have never seen him getting hurt! Not even for once! But today while leaving, his eyes turned red! He had been around women but he never shed a drop of tears for anyone before.."

Sana could already perceive from his expression that he was hurt but now she feels guilty like never before..!

"Yaar kuch zyada boldiya na maine usko?!"

"Hmm..for sure!"

"Kya karun main abhi?" 🥺

"Say sorry to him.."

"Hmm.."..she takes out her mobile to dial his number..

"Yaar he is cutting my calls..ab kya karun? Should I go to his place?"

"Pata nehi yaar..it's up to you..babe, I will have to leave as well. I have an appointment with a doctor.."

"Theek hai, you go..'

**************

"Bhaiya..?"..Mili comes into his room..

"Hmm..?"..he keeps smoking.

"Chai piyenge?"

"Nehi beta.."..he doesn't turn back..

"Bhaiya aap theek tou ho na?"

"Haan..zara Bruno ko andar bhej dena.."

"Jih Bhaiya.."..Mili can sense something very wrong, however leaves Bruno there..

"Hey buddy! Come here.."..Bruno rushes to him..

Sidharth softly strokes his fur and says..."ek baat bata Bruno..kya tujhe suffocation hota hai mere aas paas..?!"..💔

**************

My eyes are burning..! I literally cried through the second half..🥺