WTCP (31)

"Sidharth..?"

"Hmm..?"..He is on the verge of falling asleep inside the car..

"Ghar agaye.."

"Haan.."..he opens his eyes and turns to his left to go out..

"Dheere baba, you are high..ruko hold me.."..she goes to the other side to help him..

They walk into the house and go upstairs, straight to his room..

"I guess kuch zyada ho gaya aaj mera"...he says while trying to take off his vest.

Sana moves forward to help him get rid of it and other vitals..

"Wait baki main kar deti hoon.. baitho yahan."..she makes him sit on the bed and goes on her knees to take off his shoes and socks as well..

Sidharth gazes at her affectionately, recalling how his mother had done the same when he returned home drunk after a success party. Despite being with other women, no one, literally no one had made him feel so home as she does..

Since he is high on alcohol, he becomes so emotional to a point that his eyes fill with tears and a drop falls on her hand..

She looks up instantly in wonder and finds him gazing at her intensely

"Kya hua baby?".. she lays a hand over his face lovingly..

Instead of responding instantly, he lifts her onto his lap..

"Kya hua..? Batao na.."..she asks again, taking his face in between her hands..

"Where have you been all this time?! I have invested my emotions in wrong places and suffered as fuck! Now all this feels so surreal with you!"..replies an emotional Sidharth..

She beams with a smile while going into his embrace and plants soft kisses on his chest..

"I love you!"..she murmurs softly as she breaks away from his arms and gazes at him with the sweetest grin, while wiping away the tears that has pooled in his eyes..

"Tu kabhi chorke tou nehi jayegi na mujhe?!"...he asks..

"Never!"..she replies draping her arms around his neck..

"I will love you, protect you with everything I have! I promise! Being with you here and everywhere is magic baby!"...the drinks seem to have had a remarkable effect on him, as it is rare for Sana to witness him repeatedly expressing his emotions..

As they are lost in a bubble of time and space, she tenderly holds his face from either side and presses her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Without breaking the kiss, he collapses onto the mattress with her on top of him. She leans in closer, and he takes charge by turning her over..

She looks up at him as he stares back at her with love and brushes his lips against hers while burying all his fingers in her hair. He then grabs her hand and kisses each finger one by one and there she feels her mind senses an amusing tranquility as her body starts to react on his touch!

She opens the first few buttons of his shirt and starts kissing on his chest as his hand sneaks under her dress and caresses her back. She pulls on his collar to kiss him again while undoing his shirt and as soon as all the buttons are loose, he peels the remaining fabric off his arms. He does the same with her by lifting up the bodycon dress over her head she is wearing. "You are so beautiful baby!"

Sana's face turns crimson red and to make her equally crazy he pins her arms over her head and presses his bare chest against hers. He starts kissing and licking her neck, trailing down to her arms, shoulder and then slowly grazes his flat tongue over her peak of her breast and her pelvis contracts in anticipation! He circles his tongue around her nipple and gently suckles on it while fondling the other.