WTCP (Last Chapter)

"Sid should I come along?"..asks Monica with an utter concern..

"Nehi yaar..I think she would prefer me only..I hope you understand.."..he opens the door of his car in a hurry..

"Yes that I definitely can but I am concerned about this whole situation!"...Monica justifies..

"I will bring her back..I will have to!"..he lays his hand on her cheek and turns around to go inside the car without any further delay..

**************

After the meditation, Sana comes forward to have a word with one of the spiritual personas..

"Beta ek baat yaad rakhna, it depends entirely on you how you think you should take it further..! Agar aap ka maan keh raha hai ki woh galat nehi ho sakte, then may be his intension was not to hurt you! You need to believe your instincts dear!"

"Then why did he tell me all these? What fear could he have if he loves me?"..Sana asks..

"Aap ko pata hai jab aap is situation ko describe kar rahi thi tab aap ne khud yeh make sure kiya that I don't get a wrong impression of him saying that he might have a fear of losing this beautiful spirk that exists between you both..yehi kaha tha na aap ne?"

"Haan Ji.."..She nods her head..

"Phir tou it's clear from your words that you know it all! He only needs an assurance that this spirk will never fade away! Aur yeh aap hi kar sakti ho! You will never get a wrong sign from this positivity and I can see that you are 100% certain and positive about his existence in your life! So just have faith on own your belief and rest will follow!"

"Thank you Didi..I badly needed this..!"...Sana holds her hand into a tight grip..

Didi holds it back gently and says..."Go and enjoy your first victory with him..bohot kam log hai jinke paas aise genuine souls hote hai! Give him the time to absorb and accept the reality. Look, despite all his set rules, he is ready to accept you with open arms! So you have helped a soul find its destiny! I must say you are indeed a lucky child!"

Sana gives out a satisfying smile while sharing a hug with her and requests to take her permission to depart from the premises of Brahmakumaris for the day..

***************

Stepping outside, she discovers his car parked at a corner next to a big tree. He didn't even disturb her for once! She can easily decode his impatience gestures even behind the dark tinted glasses. Despite his fame, there are moments when his celebrity status becomes exhausting for him and he hates the fact that he can't behave like normal human beings..

He gets to see her approaching him and she eventually enters the car to sit next to him..

Sidharth leaves a deep, long sigh and feels all blank for a while, not knowing if his next action!

He begins to bite his own lips to gather himself for the conversation..

Sana understands the intensity of the situation and decides to ease this stiffness..

"Kya hua? Baat nehi karni?"..she initiates the conversation..

His eyes are filled with an intense mixture of redness and tears and she can easily figure that out..!

"Tum theek ho?"..she moves and tilts herself towards him a little..

"Ghar chale?"..he asks impatiently without answering her..

"Sidharth take it easy! You don't look fine to me..is your pressure under control now?"..asks a concerned Sana..

He starts the car abruptly to drive her back to his villa and there she finds him absolutely buckled up with fear and emotions again!