WTCP (30)

"Mujhe tu har wakt chahiye.. I can't risk this anymore, neither can tolerate this distance. Just shift here with me.."

Sana didn't expect this coming and gets lost in her thoughts..

"Kya hua?"..he breaks her notion..

"Haan?"

"Kya hua? Itna kya soch rahi hai?"..he asks..

"Nehi kuch nehi.."..she replies hesitantly..

"Tou bata na..when are you shifting here?"

She leaves a deep exhale and says..
"Sidharth..this would look very odd.."

"Odd?"..he frowns at her..

"Hmm..it will look odd..".. she says it again..

"But how?"..he surely didn't like what she said..

"Baby it's too early for all these and you know how my family is, they won't like it. Moreover, it looks super odd.."

He holds her arms on both sides and moves forward to almost press himself against her..
"Dekho, mera na dimaag abhi sahi jaiga pe nehi hai! Infact I have no clue how the hell I got so attached to you! So baby, just know that you are mine! Aur mujhe tu chahiye, yahan mere sath..! And don't you dare think about anything otherwise! As far as your family is concerned, bata dena un logo ko that Sidharth takes better care of you!"..he stresses on each word to make her realize how serious he is while Sana's eyes get locked in his in response to his infuriated reaction!

Leaving her literally bewildered, he steps back and carries his cigarette and lighter to the balcony to smoke outside..

**************

2 days later..

Mili and Sidharth are sitting around the dining area with Bruno while Nandita has gone to Delhi to meet her Mom and Shraddha has been shifted to a hotel as planned..

"Bhaiya..?"

"Hmm.."..he is scrolling down his mobile to check some news..

"Aap theek ho?"

"Haan kyun?"..he looks at her..

"Nehi mujhe aap pareshan lag rahe ho kuch dino se..so just asked.."

"Nehi I am fine..tu bata, how is new school?"

"Theek hai.. snobbism hai bohot!"

"Don't bother! You are there only for the quality of their education baki sab kuch immaterial hai.."

"Hmm..but I have got few friends who are good as well.."

"This is the thing. Everything has a good and bad side. I am glad that you are tasting both..this way you will be able to differentiate.."

"Hmmm..achha choro yeh sab, yeh batao Sana di kaisi hai?"

"Theek hai...I asked her to shift here asap.."

Mili gets a high powered jolt hearing this and goes into a state of shock..!

Sidharth realizes her stoned posture and asks..
"Shocked?!"..he smirks..

"Did I just hear that right bhaiya?! I remember your last takes regarding the girlfriends you had in your life! I mean you were so against this live in relationships.."

"She is worth being with the family unlike other girls and I share my place with only my loved ones.. Samjhi?"..he taps on her head..

"Bhaiya..and I am so glad that you are in so much love finally!"..Mili exclaims...