WTCP (12)

There have been some changes in the schedule, so Dhruv has called for an urgent meeting on a short notice for the entire cast and crew members.

Sidharth on the other hand, has a flight to catch for Delhi in few hours, so he only came down to attend this meeting on urgent basis..

While parking his car around Dhruv's office, he spots Sana with an unknown guy. It seems she shares a good equation with him as her body language is at much ease as he drapes his arms around while speaking to her..

Everyone is already present in the meeting apart from Sana..

"Where is Sana?"... Dhruv asks..

"Dhruv jisko ana hai woh ajayega.. tu start kar..I have a flight to catch in 3 hours.."..Sidharth says being visibly irritated..

Dhruv starts the meeting accordingly..

After around 10 minutes, Sana comes rushing into the room..

"I am so sorry Dhruv, did I get too late? I had a  guest downstairs.."

"Nehi just started, baith ja.."

"Dhruv yeh humara ghar tou nehi hai na ki muh utha ke hum kisi ko bhi leke ajaiye! I think we should maintain some protocols here.."

Sana frowns strongly at Sidharth and somehow tries to manage her anger till the meeting ends..

*************

As soon as the meeting ends, Sidharth begins to make his way towards the exit when Sana follows him to stop him there..

"Ek second rukh jaiye Sidharth!"

"Sidharth halts back.."

She walks up to him..."yeh kya tha andar?"..she asks sternly..

"Kya?"..he presses the lift..

"You exactly know what I am talking about..! And why did you do this in front of so many people?!"

"Sana I am getting late, hato raste se.."..he doesn't wish to interact..

"No answer me first!"

"I am not bound to answer you baby!"

"Sidharth Shukla, you can be a big celebrity but for me you are just another friend jisko main dil se apna manti hoon! Lekin friends tou kabhi judge nehi karte aur nahi insult karte hai! You did both! Then how can I call you a friend?!"

"Don't! Tum jao aur un chichore logo k sath friendship karo! Suits you!"

"Woh mera cousin tha..!"...blood rushes to her eyes and they become red in no time!

Sidharth doesn't know how to amend this now..!

Tears accumulate in the corner of her eyes and she walks away immediately..

"Shit!! Shit!!".. Sidharth bangs on the wall..

***********

He reaches Delhi with Mili, her family and Dhiraj Kaka..

He tries reaching Sana in every ways but she doesn't wish to respond him..

He becomes so restless that he ends up calling Monica..

"Haan Sidharth?"

"Tu free hai abhi?"

"Haan baas drive kar rahi thi? Tu pahaunch gaya na?"

"Haan I arrived here on time..achha sun.."

"Haan bol..?"

"Ekbar Sana ko call karke dekhegi if she picks up your call?"