WTCP (19)

"Hello..?"..she starts shaking as she receives the call..

"Sana?"

"Haan ji Papa? Kaise ho aap?"..her voice almost breaks..

"Kaise theek ho sakta hoon main? Kabhi socha tune?"

She remains silent..

"Achha sun, Dadi ki tabiyaat theek nehi hai..milna chahti hai tujhse.."

"Kya hua Dadi ko?"..she feels a jolt inside as she was very attached to her..

"Hospital mein thi, baas parso ghar leke aaye hum. Usidin gaya tha main Natasha k paas.."

"Kya hua tha Papa?"

"Wahi high blood pressure, is bar kuch zyada hi serious gaya tha.."

"Oh No!"

"Ab aake Dadi se mil le..Kya pata kal kya ho jaye..!"

"Aise maat boliye Papa. Sab kuch sahi ho jayega. Main abhi karati hoon ticket.."

"Hmm bata dena mujhe.."

"Haan ji.."

They both hang up and she turns back to Sidharth..

"Sunliya maine.. ticket ho jayega..kab jana hai bata dena and don't worry! She will be fine!"..he assures, cupping her chin..

She goes back to his arms to register the situation in peace..

Next day..

Sana reaches Dhruv's office to try the costumes while Sidharth, Dhruv and some crew members are also on ground floor, engaged in an important discussion..

"Ouuchh..! Aap ko dikhai nehi deta hai kya?".. one of the crew members steps on her feet while she proceeds towards the entrance..

"Itna badhak kyun rahe ho Madam, intentionally thodi kiya hai maine kuch!".. this man seems rude to her instead..

"Ek tou aap ne galat kiya aur upar se battamizi kar rahe ho?!"..Sana retaliates..

"Kya karoge? Complain?! Jao jake karo! Idhar aap nayi ho, main nehi! Pata nehi kaha kaha se ajate hai khudko ashwaria rai samajhne!"...As soon as he takes an attempt to turn away, Sidharth grabs his collar from behind with his one hand and makes him turn around to face him directly..

"Bohot bol diya beta! Ab agar ek shabd bhi muh se nikala na, tou idhar hi gadh k rakh dunga!"

Sana moves quickly to Sidharth's side..

"Sidharth please chhoro usse..chhoroo!"..she tries to control him..

"How the fuck did he dare to speak to you like that?!"..he literally whines!

Dhruv and others come to pull them off each other..

"Relax! Sidharth..!"..says Dhruv after pulling him behind..

"Areh tu mujhe relax bol raha hai! That bastard was talking to Sana in that manner, how dare he?!"

"Main dekhta hoon, Sana tu please Sidharth ko andar leke ja.."..requests Dhruv..

"Chalo..please.."..she holds his hand to walk along with her..

They go inside the meeting room and Sana puts off the blinds to refrain others from making any stories..

"Drink some water and calm down! Kya ho jata hai tumko?! Main deal kar rahi thi na?".. she didn't like what happened..

"Tou main sun k le leta? Sana I am not a sucker!"..he looks at her sternly..

She kneels down before him to hold his hand into a grip..
"Sidharth it scares the shit out of me when you become defensive! Main bohot dar jati hoon!"..she almost shakes..

Sidharth leaves an exhale to calm himself down, just for the sake of his girl now .

"Okk..I will take care of it! Come here.."..he pulls her up to make her sit on his lap..

"Ek baat yaad rakhna, you are a part of me now and I always keep my priorities safe and protected!"...he affirms

"Pata hai mujhe and I love you for that only!".. she almost has tears in her eyes..

"Ab roh kyun rahi hai?"..he asks lovingly..

"I haven't received so much attention in my entire life and nobody has loved me as much!"..she looks at him with only love in her eyes..

"What love?! Don't make it so general! What I feel for you is beyond!"..he puts his usual logic..

Sana sighs because she knows she can't win here!

"Kya hua?"..he asks..

"Kuch nehi..you just put me off at times!"..she replies, getting up to walk away when he holds back her hand..

"Choro Sidharth!"..she is about to cry and he understands what she wants..

"Kya yeh kehne se proof ho jayega what I feel for you?"..he asks..

"Kuch proof karneke liye nehi Sidharth, balki is ehsaas ko woh naam dene k liye which makes you feel complete!"

"Is that so?"..he gets up to move closer to hold her from either sides..

"Haan.."..her tears are clogging, almost at the verge of dropping down..

"If that's so, if these three words really justify and can measure the feeling I have for you then I have no problem in saying that I LOVE YOU!"... He says looking deep into her eyes and the room goes still for a while..

Sana is left frozen! She is unaware of how she should react! Her gazes are speaking volumes though..

*************

❤️❤️