WTCP (25)

Next day, Sana's flight has landed..

To avoid unnecessary speculations, Sidharth has sent Siresh to pick her up from the Airport..

Shraddha has traveled outside of Mumbai to visit her relatives. Nandita saw this as an opportunity to arrange a dinner for Monica and Sana, hoping to learn more about the current status.

Sana calls him up from the car..

"Hellooo agayi wapas?"..he is elated to have her back..

"Haan.."

"Achha suno na.."

"Hmm?"

"Can we please reschedule this dinner? I am seriously not ready for this now..!"

"Areh main khud nehi chahta tha because it's too early to do all these. But at the same time, Badi is very stubborn, she would take it in a different way if you don't show up and I don't want any of my close ones to hold any negative views about you, be it from the family or industry.."

"I get it Sidharth, but mujhe bohot ajeeb lag raha hai.."

"Don't worry, I will be there. Just interact casually. I don't think she is going to make you uncomfortable in any way.."

Sana sighs..
"Theek hai, abhi tou ghar ja rahi hoon, will be there in a while.."

"Sure, no rush baby.."

"But I can't wait to see you!"..she replies adorably..

"Awww...same here bub!

She smiles..."Chalo bye..see you.."

"See ya! Byee.."

*************

Sana is dressed in Indian attire that she has kept simple yet classy. She is wearing a salwar kameez, adorned by an embroidered dupatta that she had brought from Mohali this time. She did some loose curls on her hair and left them open while accentuating her eyes with dark kajal and complementing them with a light lipstick.

Monica waits outside the Villa on her request and when she arrives, they quickly enter through the main gate as they are already running late.

Sidharth, for a change, has arrived home early and doing his usual activities with Bruno in his room when Mili steps in..

"Bhaiya..they are here.."

"Great!"

In just three months, he has developed an incredible amount of emotions for her! Despite attempting to hide them, her arrival after almost nine days has brought him the peace he was seeking for..

"Sun, I am coming..you go and see where Badi is.."

"Jih Bhaiya.."

***********

As Sidharth comes down, he is overwhelmed with a sense of calm and joy when he lays his eyes on her standing before him in the hall. It's hard for him to believe that he has literally craved for her presence so intensely! This short separation of just nine days has surely made him realize how desperately he has fallen for her!

Feeling ecstatic to see her back, he moves forward to embrace her tightly, squeezing the whole of her in a tight hug..!

Sana is almost in tears to see his reaction and get equally indulged in same emotions as his..

"Look at my gorgeous! Gosh! I missed you so much!"..he whispers while keeping her embraced in his arms..

She almost buries her face within his chest to hide her flowing emotions..