WTCP (8)

Monica and Sidharth are keeping very busy with other commitments while Sana is also taken up her schedule for all necessary training to step into her new role as an actress.

It's been more than a week, both Sidharth and Sana didn't interact on personal level. Though Sidharth is genuinely busy with a tight schedule, however, Sana is somewhere not happy with the last conversation they had.

**************

Monica had a meeting set with Dhruv during the lunch hour..

As soon as she arrives in his office, she finds Sana walking around the meeting room in hurry..

She walks up to her..

"Hey Sana!"

"Hi Monica! tum kab aayi?"

"Just now..why are you in so much rush?"

"Arehh Dhruv has kept multiple sessions for me. I am going crazy!".. Sana seems totally worked up..

"Hmm..Dhruv is over stressing himself! He even called me for an urgent meeting."..says Monica.

"Oh!".. Sana doesn't seem in good shape to Monica..

"Tum theek ho na?".. Monica asks..

"Yeah! I am absolutely fine..kyun kya hua?"

"Nothing, just felt like asking..achha suno, I got to catch Dhruv for the meeting. I will get back to you later. And please don't take much stress babe!"

"Sure. Thank you for your concern!"

"Shut up! What are friends for?!"...Monica shares a hug with her and walks into Dhruv's room..

**************

Same day, in the evening..

Sidharth is shooting for a commercial ad when Monica arrives on his set..

"Are you done Sid?"

"Haan.. almost! Yaar I need a break! I have been shooting continuously for this entire week!"

"Hmm..even I am tired! Let's take off tomorrow..

"Nehi yaar! Dhruv is a friend, I promised him that I would be there with him throughout this project but thanks to my schedule!".. Sidharth sighs..

"Oh that reminds me of Sana! I met her today.."..Monica speaks up..

Sidharth looks at her curiously to know more..

"She is rushing everywhere! Dhruv has kept her too busy with sessions and training! He is a pshyco path Sid!"

"Oh God! Maine us ladki ko bhi promise kiya tha that I will be there for her! She must be very upset!"... Sidharth regrets for not being able to keep his words..

"Hmm this is something I have noticed as well! She has started to count on you dude!"

Sidharth gives her a confusing look..

"Sidharth don't give me that look! It's all your fault! You have given her a hope! So it's natural for her to expect things from you now!"

"Neither I denied Monica! I did tell her that I will be there for her!"

"Ek baat bata Sid, do I look like a dumb to you? Us din tere ghar pe I know what happened! I have seen you both going into that patio! Dekh..I am not saying you are doing anything wrong but if you have no plans to settle down with her then dude just back off!"

"You think she has fallen for me in that way?!".. Sidharth seems worried now..

"Oh! Come'on! You are not that stupid! You exactly knew that she is not like your other co-actresses!"