WTCP (20)

Today, Sana is departing for Mohali, while Nandita is arriving with Shraddha on the other side..

She is on her way to the airport when Sidharth calls..

"Hello.."..she receives..

"Haan did Siresh arrive?..his chauffeur has been sent to drop her at the airport..

"Yes, I am already on my way.."..she replies..

"Hmm.."..he seems low as she is leaving for almost a week..

Sana can sense the reason behind his tone..
"Jaldi ajaungi! Promise!"..she says softly..

Sidharth sighs..

"Sidharthhhh!"...she calls him in her trailing tone..

"Haan ji baba?"..he loves it when she calls him in that way..he finds it adorable..

"Kya hua? Why are you so upset?!"..she asks..

"What do you expect! Idhar se tu ja rahi hai aur udhar se woh pagal land kar rahi hai!"

"Just come to think of it! You have no chance to get bored!"...Sana chuckles,trying to correct his mood..

"Achha?"

"Hmm.."..she still laughs..

"So let's do something, let me ask Shraddha to shift in my room as long as she plans to stay at my place..what do you say?"..he tries the same thing on her now..

"Karlo! Kyunki pyaar tou tum mujhse karte ho, shadi tum kisi se karoge nehi..tou eventually she would lose her plot!"..she replies with both sarcasm and confidence..

"Aisi baat hai?!"..he now asks playfully..

"Haan ji!"..she replies in the same manner..

"Ek baat bata, pyaar aur shadi tou tune sort out kardi, what about making love?"

"Control your hormones Shukla! Zyada ho raha hai abhi.."..she gets bold..

"Because you are messing with the wrong guy baby!"..he continues to play naughty..

"Ok I believe in equality, udhar se Shraddha goes inside you room aur idhar se I meet my ex for a room date in Mohali! How about that?! Waise bhi bichara call karta rehta hai!"..she plays along..

Anddd it was not surely funny for Sidharth..!

"When did any guy call you and how come you have never mentioned..?!"

Sana knows that tone, she realizes that the fun part is over and now the whole thing is shifting to a more serious demeanor.

"Areh baba mazak kar rahi thi, just like the way you did a while ago.."

"Yeh mazak tha? You think I am stupid?!"...he tones up..

"Sidharth, I swear mazak tha! Relax! Aisa kuch bhi nehi hai.."..she repeats..

Sidharth remains silent, as he suddenly wonders how he became so possessive of her without even realizing it!

"Are you there?" .. she asks..

"Hmm.."

"Baby it was just a fun! Don't take it so seriously!"

"Shit! I am doomed!"..he keeps realizing the change..!

"Kyun kya hua?"..she asks inquisitively...

"Pehle mujhe farak nehi parta tha but now I became a typical man.."

"Hota hai, pyaar mein ho Shukla ji! Ho jata hai!"
Her quality of acting this mature when it comes to handling his temperament is commendable!

"Ok I have reached the airport.. check-in karke call karti hoon tumhe..?"