WTCP (35)

It has been a few months since the movie was filmed, and now the team is ready to promote it.

On the day of trailer launch..

The female lead, none other than the real life sweetheart of Sidharth Shukla, is introduced warmly before the media..

Both of them look stunning together and their chemistry on screen looks equally electrifying in the trailer..

As the trailer is launched, the media crowd prepares themselves with a barrage of questions for the duo..

They are open to all questions now..

Media: Sidharth ji, what a trailer! It's been a while for audience to see you in such intense character. Kya bolna chahenge aap is movie k bare mein?

Sidharth: First of all, thank you all for the same energetic response! Well about movie, I would only say that this was a very special one, specially because Dhruv has been a true friend from this industry..

Media: Sidharth, is it only because of Dhruv?! Or someone else is also responsible for making it equally special for you?!

While the crowd bursts into a laughter, Sidharth manages to keep a straight face..

Media asks again: Bataiye Sir..!

Sidharth: Itne dino se likh tou rahe ho aap mere bare mein, tou aap hi de do yeh answer..!

He leaves a smirk..

Media: Dhruv ji, humne suna hai ki Disha was your first choice for the female lead?

Dhruv: Dekhiye jab ek film banta hai, we take a lot of decisions in haste! Similarly, I had taken some decisions which I felt needed a second thought and I did the needful later accordingly!

Media: Dhruv ji congratulations for the launch! The trailer looks amazing! Waise ek baat bataiye, could you visualize that this jodi would do such wonder?

Dhruv smiles looking at both Sidharth and Sana and turns back to the reporter.."Sach bataun tou haan I knew after the very first shot that they would create magic together!"

Media: Hi Sana! You look beautiful! Yeh bataiye, debut karneke liye aksar hum dekhte hai ki actresses go for glamours characters, so how challenging was it for you to prove yourself going out of norm?!

Sana: Hello! Honestly, it wasn't tough because all these characters have been shaped from imagination only! So I believe I did justice to my role..

She leaves a subtle smile keeping her answer short..

Media: Sana, ek struggling writer se sidha actress aur woh bhi opposite to Mr. Sidharth Shukla! Must have been quite a journey for you!

Sana: Ofcourse it was! God has been kind and the entire team, specially Dhruv and Sidharth have always been a support! They have invested a lot on me! So I gave my extra best to make them proud..!

Media: Sidharth, there is this video going viral where we can see both you and Sana dancing in a club, almost lost into each other! Idhar bhi humein ek reel nehi balki real chemistry dekhai de raha hai..what revelation would you make in this regard?

Host intervenes.."only questions related to the movie will be appreciated guys!"

Sidharth: Its okay..I will take that question..So, there is nothing to reveal you see! This Chemistry is getting love because I could see it coming from the beginning only! It was just one of those instincts you get..

Media: Sana, Sidharth ji ne tou answer ko ghuma diya, aap hi kuch bataiye..if I ask the same question to you, how real is this Chemistry?

Sana: Dekhiye as I said, I wrote these characters, so falling in love with them and seeing them getting such beautiful exposures feels amazing! So real ka pata nehi but it surely feels surreal!

Ok, it's time for the wrap up guys! Thank you everyone for showing up and all the best to the entire cast and crew of "Kabhi na Socha.."

**************

Next day..

Sidharth has called for a private party at his place after the successful launch of this trailer and the entire team is gathering around the bar-b-q corner in his garden area..

"Babe, drink?"..Monica offers Sana..

"Nehi babe, you enjoy.."..she refuses, leaving a smile..

"Lekin yeh tou wahi drink hai, your favorite one.. Sid has specially ordered for you!"

"Nehi yaar, nehi pina abhi.."

Meanwhile Sidharth hops in..

"Kya haal hai?"..he asks, draping an arm around his girl..

"Aur kya? Teri bandi tou saant atma ban gayi hai bhai..!"..says Monica sarcastically..

"Kyun kya hua?"..he asks looking inquisitively at Sana..

"She is refusing her favorite drink! Aur Kya bolun?!"...Monica replies..

He looks back at Sana again.
"Kyun baby?! I am celebrating this night for you only! Don't worry, main hoon na sambhal neke liye..just enjoy!"

"Sidharth..thora time doge? Need to talk to you.."...asks Sana in a much serious tone..

"Ok you guys talk..I will catch you both in a while..".. Monica gets the tone and leaves..

Sidharth turns his face back to her..
"Kya baat hai? You look tense.."

"I don't know if I should say this now lekin subah se I am going through mixed emotions and I don't know how to react to this!"

Sidharth looks at her more curiously now..
"Haan tou bol na..is everything okay?"

"Sidharthhhh."..she sighs and leaves a long exhale..

"Haan baba..! Are you okay?"..he holds her arms from either sides..

She lowers her face for a while and paces into his arms, burrying her face entirely into his chest..

"I never knew I would be this lucky to see all my dreams coming true in one go Sidharth! Baby...I AM PREGNANT!"

Sidharth goes numb and hardly knows how to react to this now!!

*************

So guys, it's been a while I know but I was purposely refraining myself from updating because some toxic souls have been saying that I sell my stories here on Wattpad! These morons are unaware that you get to read these stories for free on Wattpad! I have deactivated my Twitter account only to get rid of this toxicity but still can't get rid of the love he left behind! After giving my heart and soul to this,  do I deserve this in return?!💔