Mythical creatures

Mythical creatures are super natural animals/beings/hybrids that don't exist in real life (I think there might be but moving on). Mythical creatures originated from ancient mythologies, stories and folklore, and are often present in only books, tv, films and games. Let's go over some facts before we start.

Werewolf: Mythological animals and subjects to many stories through the world and to also many nightmares. According to many legends, people who morph into vicious, powerful wolves. Other call it a mutant combination of human and wolf.

Warlock: Male equivalent of a witch or sorcerer. They are a hybrid of a witch and a demon. Warlocks have the same featured as witches but have demonic powers, with a cold glare and a hot temper.

Vampires: A mythical creature that subsists by feeding on the vital essence (generally in the form of blood) of the living. In European folklore, vampires are undead creatures that like to cause mischief and death.

Elves: Germanic folklore, originally a spirit of any kind, specialized into a diminutive creatures, usually in a tall but small in human form. Elves can control certain abilities through will and to man it's considered 'Magic'. Such as summoning, telekinesis, and malleability. But can often be seen as a mischievous prankster.

Phoenix: The phoenix is a powerful being that appeared human. It possesses the ability to incinerate things through touch and was immune to conventional methods of killing; though the form resurrect soon after being killed.

Fairies: Mythical beings of folklore and romance, usually having magic powers and dwelling on earth in close relationships with humans. Now there are six different types of fairies. Fire, water, earth, air, light, and mind. They can change from tiny little creatures with wings to a human that walk on their feet.

Merman/Siren: Legendary creatures, which are made of human from the waist up and fish like from waist down but may assume normal human shape. Sirens can be beautiful with a tail of a fish, but can also be shown as scary, humanoid creatures with sharp and pretty teeth for tearing human apart. They are known for luring in sailors with their enchanting song and killing them.

Banshee: Commonly called a Ban-He; can lure men or woman to their place with a fluffy wave of their hair and a bellow of their pleasing baritone voice. Whose super humanly powerful lungs, throat, and vocal cords can produce a sonic scream for various effects. They can be the cause of death or simply mourning it and alerting certain families of the death of a loved one.

Tribrid: A rare and powerful creature that is created by the combination of a witch, werewolf and vampire bloodline. As it consists of each of the municipal genes of each fulminated species; considering them the most indestructible immortal upon the universe.

Can you guess who is who? Let me know in the comments below before going to the next page.