Chapter 17

"Brother?" I turn my vision and look at Felix who hasn't taken his eyes off the girl in the middle. "What are you doing here Liz, we haven't seen each other in-" 

"That was because you left to go to that snobby castle Felix. I have been trying to get back in touch with you for years but when I can finally track you down, I heard that you had finally got a mate." Liz turns her purple vision to me. "This must be the pretty lady then. Hi, I'm Liz that's Andrea and Tabby." 

I slowly step forward to accept her hand, Felix standing right next to me. "I'm Auroa," I shake her hand feeling the magical pulse through her veins, "Can I ask, what are y'all?"  She laughs as the other two walk beside her. "Well of course, Tabby is a Heretic, Andrea is a Kitsune and I'm a Chimera." 

"We have all heard about you miss Tribrid been waiting years for you to be born of age just didn't know it was these idiots that you were mated to" Tabby speaks up with her arms crossed leaning on the tree. 

"Hey watch it." Lee Know steps up next to me with green glowing eyes. She laughs at him, "Oh bite it Lee Know."  He let out a growl towards her stepping forward with his green mist till present in his hand but is stopped by my hand. "Lee Know enough please." 

He rolls his backing up and dropping the mist and his hand down. "Tabs that's enough, stop pushing his buttons, would you?" Liz gives her a pointed look as Tabby rolls her eyes looking away to the other side of the forest, "Whatever." Liz looks back at me, "So my little newbie, what all have you learned to do so far with these lovely new abilities of yours?"

The boys went silent while rubbing the back of their necks or trying to look somewhere else as if they didn't want this conversation being brought up just yet. "Are you fucking kidding, you boys have had her here for how long and yet you haven't showed her how to do anything?" Liz exclaims loudly, throwing her hands up.

"Look we have been kind of busy with something else that, someone started without us knowing, to be able to show her how to use her skills. I had planned to teach her the side we shared today to get use to them but then you guys showed up."

"What is something that is more important that you can't sho-" She stops and looks closer at my neck and lets out a laugh. "So, which one of you idiots marked her first because I know Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin don't have fangs and I'm sure I don't remember I.N or Han having them either."

"So that makes it one, two," she shifts her eyes between the last three before making eye contact and seeing the mark on his arm bring a grin to her face as his face drops low knowing she caught him. "Bingo, the vampire did it of course." "He was showing me how to feed."

My comment makes her eyes shift to mine, "It wasn't just Bin's fault, he told me what it all meant, and I didn't care. We both had agreed that we did it too soon and we were blood high when it happened, but I have to finish the process now and I planned to have all eight marks before the month is over with." 

"Okay princess who do you have so far mark wise?" Andrea says from behind Liz. "I only have Changbin's and I.N's so far and it took I.N a little bit to let me get around everyone without wanting him to ripe them apart and we have already decided that Han will go last because of how dangerous it is." 

"Well, who is next, do you have an ord-" "No I do not have an order of how and where or when I will mate with someone. Do I already know is next though yes, me and him decided on that one earlier but the rest are a wait and see."

"Well can we know who is next then because it seems like some of the others are looking a bit confused to me princess." Andrea pipes up again with a smirk on her face causing me to look at her feeling my blood starting to boil and my eyes starting to shift color.

"For one stop calling me princess and for two yes you gladly can, it's Felix. Now do you have any other snarky comment you want to say back there at the tree line or would you mind shutting the hell up and let us talk like adults."

Liz's jaw drops turning to look at Andrea who is biting her tongue and looking away knowing she just lost, and she had nothing else to say or do to fight back on it.  

Liz stands there stunned for a second then claps her hands, "Alright boys you got a strong one, she's going to be a badass when she learns how to use her skills and fight. But I didn't need to know that my brother is next that's just gross." 

She walks up next to me putting her arm around my shoulder as we all start walking to the house. "Wait why do I have to learn to fight and use my skills in such a rush, I have plenty of time." 

"Because sweetheart there is a war a brewin, and that lid is about to burst open, you're supposed to be the one to save us all."