🍄Chapter 12🍄

His iris go from a deep blackish red of ruby to dark sienna as lust hits him in every corner of his body. Without a hesitation strain in his body he collides his lips with mine, grabbing a hold of my hands bringing them above my head.

He starts kissing down by jawline to my neck but stops. "Last warning because you have any time do this little wolf because this isn't normal sex, we have to mark each other." He looks up at me waiting for my decision.

"Well what do we have to do to mark each other?" He goes back to my neck leaving little light kisses in between him talking, " well each of us have our own way of completing the mate bond but me, Chan and Minho hyung have to bite you and you have to bite us." He passed for a minute, "It will burn for a second but your body will try to heal it self from the pain, so you will most likely end up passing out afterwards."

".... Okay" I reply back in a softer tone to him. His aura around him had changed from the worry he previously had to love and lust. His grip around my wrist slightly tightened and his lips crashed into mine with full affection and devotion.
I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to my heat. I felt his tongue glade gently on my bottom lip asking permission for entry.
I let a small moan loose as I let him in and a growl rippled from his chest as our tongue explore and fight for dominance. He bites my lip causing me to let out a small gasp and him to win. He pulls away from my lips as a involuntary little whine escapes my throat.

He makes his way down my jaw to my neck then my collarbone leaving light kisses as he goes. As he gets to my collarbone his tongue flicked gently across my skin and he suck slightly. Fangs dragged softly on my skin as a shiver goles down my skin and a light moan escapes my lips as the please starts to bubble up and rise.

"You don't like this set do you?" He asks me in between marks. He let go of my hands standing up as I answered him. "Yes I do, why?" curious as to why he would ask but my mind was in the land of lust as he he toke off his shirt revealing a toned even chest and a beautiful torso to go with the biceps. 
"Well I'll just buy you a new one" with that comment he grabbed ahold of my shirt ripping it to shreds, and does the same to my shorts. Leaving me in black lace panties and a open set of breast. " You have nipple piercings?!" His eyes go wide looking at the lovely pieces of silver with heart on the end. "You like them, I got them done for my 18th birthday." His full vampire side comes fourth and another growl releases as he stares with love and love. "Oh fuck yeah I do" he attacks his lips to one of my nipples licking and sucking all over the silver.

A moan releases from my lips as his hands wonder up and down my body giving a light squeeze to my waist as he goes to the other side of my breast. He leaves a trail of wet kisses down the valley of my breast towards my navel.
My eyes are shut softly at the effect he has on my skin. My ears picking up the sound of his belt hitting the floor and the metal in between the zipper of his pants moving down. I open my eyes to see him hovering over me looking directly in to mine. "I can tell you like the pleasure little wolf, but I can feel you are a little anxious what's wrong?"

My chest tightens at his words. I didn't think he would be able to tell. "It's not you but it's just ummm.... I'm a vir-" I was cut off by a look from Changbin who puts a hand on my cheek "Love there is nothing wrong with still having your virginity. If you don't want to lose it right now or to me but maybe one of the others, it will be fi-" I interrupt his spout of a moment he was having by leaning up and giving him a gentle kiss. His emotions coming off in tidal waves. We break apart me putting one of my hands on his check as he leans into it.

"Changbin I want you to have it." I see the warmth and desire he has in his eyes telling me I'm safe and he would never hurt me. He kisses me full of passion and affection. He leans away as a line of saliva that was still connected from our kiss breaks. He starts removing his jeans leaving him in his black boxers. He kisses my right hip then my left going down my thigh, hooking my underwear with his index finger pulling them down right behind his kisses.

He throws them to the other side of the room. "Are you ready?" He comes back up taking off his boxers getting in between my legs spreading them apart. I nod my head looking up at him running my hand up his chest. He takes his thumb running it over my clit, curling it lightly a few times. Soft purs come from my chest from the pleasure, "Let me know if you want me to stop and I will."
He holds my right hip with one hand while the other guides him into place. He puts the tip in and I start to feel the stretch as he slowly moves in. He lets out a groan, "Lil mama I'm going to need you to relax, your really really tight right now and i will brust at any minute if you don't."

I tried to visibly relax my body and getting used to the stretch and size. I let out a groan of pain as he ease into me more. "I know baby I'm almost in and I will stop for a minute." He fully bottoms out making me groan in pain more. He starts to give me kisses on my neck and jawline to keep me distracted from the pain.
"Changbin" I let out a shakey breathe "Yes Lil mama" still kissing my neck not paying attention. " Move... Please move" another shakey breath comes out wanting the pain to become more pleasurable. He pulls almost all the way out and pushes all the way back in. I let out a string of moans as he picks up a nice easy pace. He starts to pick up on the speed making me wrap my legs around his waist and threw my head back.

He has one hand on my hip while the other is under my shoulder gripping it from the back. I start to scream out in pleasure as my hands are latched onto his back, clawing down it leaving marks that are going to heal in a matter of seconds. He hisses at the pain but it causes him to go faster.

He is moving in and out so fast the bed is hitting the wall and I'm surprised it's not started to break yet. I start to feel a tightness in my lower stomach and I feel his thrust start to get sloppy. "Changbin I think.. I think I'm about to cu-" "I know baby your getting tighter. But it's time for you to mark me, I need you to start looking around on my body and you will see where you will need to mark at."
He lets out a groan as he thrusting at the tightness at lighting speed. I listen to what he says and see his left arm is now holding onto the headboard is glowing on his bicep. I feel a sharpness in my mouth causing me to lean up a little and latch onto it with my cannies.

He lets out a deep groan and growl going even fast as he feels the mate mark latching onto him. I release from his arm licking up the blood but then stop as my eyes start to roll the back of my head as my back arches. " Fuck fuck fuck CHANGBIN" I scream out in pleasure as my hands lock onto his back with pleasure. "Cum for me lil mama"
As the words flow into my ears a big pressure of pleasure is released from my core. Changbin latches onto my left collarbone marking me. It works it's way through my system as a scream out with pleasure digging my nails in his back till I feel blood and locking my legs around his waist.

I hear a deep moan come through my shoulder as he releases. He detaches from my collarbone leaving kisses and cleaning up the blood as he pulls out of me but still hovering over me. I feel sleep start to hit me like a truck but I fight to keep my eyes open. "Sleep my little wolf, you need it" he tells me without even having to look up at me. As soon as the words leave his mouth my eyes start to close and I see is darkness.

Hihi my flowers I'm back!!!!  I will be posting on this story once a week. Star, comment and follow if you enjoyed and you can go read my other book 'His babies' that is updated every couple of days if you would like to. 🌸🌸