Chapter 20

FYI WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF GORE AND BLOOD AT THE END 

Well, the trip to the blood bank didn't go as planned and that's why Auroa is currently knocked out and strapped down in the back seat of the car.  Chan and Lee Know are in the front seats covered with blood and tired as they make their way back to the house, so let's recap.

"Okay kitten if you can't do it, please tell me and I will take you out of here fast." I nod my head as I grab Lee Knows hand that is stuck out for me to grab. 

We follow behind Chan into the office as the sweet smell of iron hits me harder than it did outside. I bite my lip and my body starts to shake a little bit, feeling the pressure. 

My eyes start to glow has someone walks by us with a fresh patch on their arm from just getting blood drawn. I tighten my grip on Lee Know's hand as I realize something. 

Lee Know looks down at me as I stare up at him worried with purple red eyes, "Lee Know I haven't feed this morning." I tell him in a whisper. 

Lee Know's eyes widen and leans forward to whisper in Chan's ear. He gives us a nod before going back to the front desk, but as we go to walk away my nose's pick up a god-awful smell of way too much perfume.

"Hi Channie." I'm quick to turn around after hearing the annoying high-pitched voice. I see a tall woman with long black hair and a face caked with make up in nurses' scrubs making her way to Chan at the front desk.

Lee Know feels me stop and turns to see what I'm looking at and I can feel his body tense up next to mine. "You here to pick up your next batch?" The female asks as she crosses her arms. "Umm yeah I am." Chan answers coldly before going back to the front desk lady.

I don't pay attention to most of the conversation because all of my focus is on her movements and one in specific sets a fire under me and that's when my ear's pick up to what her mouth was saying.

"So, Chan are you finally going to come to my place for dinner, I think you would have a really fun night." As she runs her hand up and down the muscles on his arms. 

My eyes darken even more, and I start to shake, Lee Know picks up on it and catches Chan's attention. "Hey Chan, you might want to hurry it up." 

Lee Know tries to pull me out but with my feet plant and my gaze set on the nurse I don't budge. I let out a low growl causing the nurse and Chan to switch their attention to me.

Chan's eyes go wide at my state and ask the front desk to hurry but the bitch decided to get running her motor mouth, "Channie who is the blond bimbo?" 

Did this bitch just really call me a blonde bimbo?  In a matter of seconds, I'm out of Lee Knows grip pushing her to the ground and getting on top of her. 

Eating her would be too easy and I don't feel like a murder charge, but I will if I have to because what she is about to get is an ass whooping. Punch after punch landing on her face more blood keeps exiting her caked skin.

I hear multiple voices in the background trying to pull me off, but I don't budge, "Rose get off of her that's enough." till I hear one of mine. 

I stop midair still sitting on top of her, as I'm pulled off and into someone's chest as they hold me tightly. I'm somewhat covered her in blood from all the hits covering the person hugging me as well, "Auroa we need to get you out of her to let Chan finish and so you can cool down."

I nod my head at Lee Know's sweet voice but is ruined in a max of five seconds, "Channie can you help me, she attacked me for no reason." 

My head is out of Lee Know's chest turning to head back to her as a hand grabs mine. "Auroa don't" I look back at Chan who is also trying to calm me, "Then she shouldn't lay her hands on what is mine end of discussion." 

I hear a scoff from behind me as I still look at Chan, "Yours? Hunny he wouldn't want to be with you even if he had to." 

All connections in my brain broke, snapping one by one causing me to flip a switch. I look up at Chan as his and Lee Knows eyes go wide staring at my now blacked on eyes. 

My fangs and claws grow, and I get out of Chan's grip speeding right in front of her, "Say it again." She takes a step back looking horrified at my deadly features but in the back of my head a little screaming voice was telling me to stop and walk away. 

I hear two other voices at the back of my head, two male voices asking me what was wrong and sounded worried as I gave them no answer. I grab her by her throat pushing her up against the wall as she claws at my hand trying to catch some sort of air, but I wasn't budging.

"I said say it again." My voice is calm as I tilt my head to the side. She starts gasping for air as she gave me no answer again causing me to tighten my grip penetrating my claws into her skin.

I'm being pulled from both sides of my body, but my feet and my hand stay planted. She finally studders out words that were barely understandable but were there, "Nobody would want a monster like you."

My grip fully tightens, and my mind goes blank with anger. With my grip tightened to the max I lift up a smug eating grin before pulling her throat out, spraying blood all over me. 

She drops to the floor as I drop her cords on the floor next to her but before I can turn around my neck is turned, and my vision goes black.