Chapter 2

Stressful ...Exhausted... Burned out ...Frustrating... Emotionally draining. These are the word I would use to describe college and work back to back. This is the very process for me six days a week, with still doing homework or some sort of studying on my only day off on Sunday. I have about a hour left in my shift at the cafe, then I get to go home and nap before getting ready for my party. To be honest with you I think I'm more excited about my nap then the party but I'm not the the only one who would agree with that statement. Mom says it's suppose to be a big party but I don't know how I feel about all these people coming to celebrate for my birthday and I don't know even half of them. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell on the front door and my coworker Abby telling me I have someone at my table. I grab my pad and pen heading over to the table. I see four gentlemen sitting down waiting for me while looking at the menu.
"Hi my names Aurora and I'll be your server today. Is there anything you gentlemen would like to order or do you still need a few minutes?" They look up from their menus and I get a better look at their faces. There are four men sitting around the table. On one side there is a gentlemen with dark brown almost black hair with blonde bang pieces and the other with blonde shoulder length hair. On the other side of the table sat a bright cherry red long shoulder length haired male with a vibrant purple colored male sitting next to him. They are very good looking men, like they were from this world. The red head starts to order breaking me out of my thoughts, "Can I get a Iced Americano and your number on the side?" He receives a smack to the back of his head by the one sitting next to him scolding him with just a look. He turns to me after making the red head sink in his seat just a little bit. " I apologize for his rude behavior. Can I please get one as well but with some cream in it please."
"Can I get one as well please and a glazed donut?" The one with blonde bangs speaks up on the other side of the table, making me turn to face them. I give him a little nod moving to the blonde next to him, "Would you like to make it four for four and get one as well?" I laugh at my statement. He gives me a little laugh back but then starts to talk, "No I don't like coffee that much thank you though. But I will get a chocolate milk shake and a brownie thank you." How in the holy hell do this man look like a little sunshine but sound as if demon is living inside of him. I give him a smile and tell them I will be back with their stuff in just a minute and then head behind the counter to start the drinks and get the two food items.

My manger came up behind me and told me that she would get someone to take my last bit of tables for me after I finish these drink so I could go home. I put my request in for this Saturday a month ago. So she knows about my party and I'm very thankful for her letting me get off early, I so needed it because that nap was really calling my name at the moment. I take the tray of drinks to the guys and put them on the table for the person who ordered what. Right when I go to speak my manger comes back to me again, "Which tables do you have left?". I turn to her putting the tray by my side, "I have the table we are currently at and the two in the corner."
"Okay let Abby know which tables to take when you head back to the front to clock out. Have a great weekend and Happy Birthday." The pats my shoulder and walks away and I turn back to the table. " I'm sorry about that guys. Can I get you guys anything else?"
"Are you about to leave?" The one with blonde bangs speaks up. "Yeah my shift is suppose end at nine but they are letting me off early for my party tonight and I just did full day of college and work back to back so I'm tired."
"Well to make it easier on you and the person taking your sections we can take our stuff to go. We can meet you at the front." I give a smile and a nod to the blonde banged boy. " I will meet y'all up at the front then."
I walk back to the front and let Abby know that one of the tables is leaving and all she has left is the two in the corner. I put my tray back taking off my apron. I grab my bag and head to the register, where the four gentlemen are waiting. "We are doing the check together." The purple one tells me as he is taking out his wallet and his card. "Okay it's going to be $18 even."
He swipes his card and I hand him two receipts and a pen. He signs the one and hand it back to me with the pen taking his one. "Also Happy Birthday." They walk to the front door. I look at the receipt and my eyes go big as stars. He gave me a hundred dollar tip. I look back up and he sends me a wink before closing the front door. Well that was a great birthday gift from someone I don't even know. I clock out telling everyone by and get in my car to drive home.

When I pull up to my home there is already a shit ton of cars outside. Great that means my mother is already setting up and it's only only 8:30pm and the party doesn't start till 11:30 pm. Why is there so many people here? I head inside and do a great job at avoiding people, "Bunny your off early." till my mother spots me. I had one foot on the steps, I was so close to my bed. I turn around to her as she is walking to me. "They let me off early so I can come home and rest before the party."
"Well that was sweet of them. Take a nap and I will get Lily to come get you up when you need to get ready I love you." ,she gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks back towards the living room and I head to my room. I shut my door and put my stuff down, taking off my shoes and flopping on my bed. I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow. Goodbye real world hello dreamland.