Chapter 15

Bright why is everything so damn bright right now. I cuddle closer into my pillow when I realize... it's not my pillow. It's warm and it's soft skin. My body stiffens with the realization that a human is what I'm touching. A deep chuckle causes me to flutter my eyes open, a bit blurriness in them as I start to see things in the room and a bare very toned chest. I look up to see a messy haired I.N staring back down at me running his fingers through my hair.

"Goodmorning my lil firecracker."  He speaks in a deep morning voice that makes me melt into his skin. I run my left hand slowly up his chest, "Goodmorning Innie." 

"How are you feeling?" He gives me a kiss on the forehead moving my hair behind my shoulder. "I'm okay, my thigh and collarbone are really sore right now for some reason. But other than that, I'm fine, the last thing I remember was you and Changbin fighting... what was that about?"

He clears his throat sitting up a little bit, pulling me up with him. "Well, what happened was a territorial thing basically. When we finished my half of the bond, he felt it because he is already mated with you. Some of us are going to be more territorial than others, like Changbin was slightly but he got over it pretty fast. I on the other hand because I'm younger and I'm not use to all my powers and the whole thing yet."

I nod my head now knowing why I wanted to be stuck to Changbin a couple of days ago, but I only want I.N now. "And the reason those two spots are sore is because those are your mate bonds from us, they are settling in with each other and with you." 

I push my eyebrows together looking up at him, "What do you mean, you didn't bite me." He points down to my left thigh telling me to look, I move the blanket it off my legs and there sat a beautiful mate mark.

" He points down to my left thigh telling me to look, I move the blanket it off my legs and there sat a beautiful mate mark

I sit up looking at my thigh in amazement, "It's a screaming lady. It represents the creature that I am." He sits up next to me and puts his hand on my back. "Since me and four others don't have fangs, you will get a mate tattoo instead of a bite mark. They will have something to represent us in some way." 

"I love it Innie, it's beautiful." I run my hand over my thigh as Innie lets out a deep deep growl, then a knock at the door. Innie wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight grip at his chest. 

I cleared my throat just leaning back into his chest, "Come in." Innie is still lightly growling as the door opens and Lee Know's head pops in. "I'm not going to take her from you Innie I promise, I'm coming to ask if you want breakfast. I was going come bring it to y'all, so we don't have a fight start up." 

I look back Innie who is still growling with his eyes glowing yellow. He looks at me and slightly nods, I turn back to Lee Know giving him a nod, "Please and coffee with cream and sugar."  He nods his head walking back out the door closing it.