Chapter 1: "Possessed Computer"

××××××××××××××××

××××××××××××××××

     The fact I got so attached to a literal puppet from an horror arg from one tik tok is amazing to me. I just dumped my last hyperfixation just for Wally.

Like, have you seen him? He definitely is a better version of yellow guy from Dont Hug Me I'm Scared.

For the last hour, I've been scrolling on tik tok trying to learn everything I can about this. And then I found out about the website.

Now, I don't know what exactly I was thinking when I looked up this website. I have seen only clips of it that people put into their edits but I have a short attention span so I kinda skipped over that part.

When I clicked the link, I surely didn't expect to be faced with a shit ton of rainbows. Like by god, rainbows sure are the theme here.

I started to read the article under the different sections of the website. I laughed when it said "Surely a spectacle for audiences of all ages!"

They definitely get that most of us are all adult children that grew up too fast.

Anyways, I scrolled down to the next article. Now, if this was a real show from the 70s, I would totally watch it. I don't know what's so interesting about it, but the shapes and colors tickle my child brain.

I scrolled down to the next article that was under the next drawing. While I was reading it, I noticed that the left side of the very colorful background started to flash from the picture to white.

It's probably just the website being buggy but it could also be the start of a horror movie. I continued reading, just trying to focus on the words.

I know I only learned about this around an hour ago, but who the hell is Eddie Dear and Sally Starlet? I suck at remembering names but I feel like I would remember if I heard the name Sally Starlet.

I scrolled down some more and found the concept art thingy. I clicked through it, figured out that this is where people found all the art for this arg. After that, I continued reading but then immediately got distracted again because I found out they apparently had vinyl records and now I want one.

Anyways, moving onto the neighborhood.

From the tik toks, I understood what I was supposed to do with this and I started to click on everything I could. I read Wally's character description, which was very aware of things, I guess. I clicked out of it, but then it started to flash black??

I was about to get up and walk away because I wasn't going to deal with this, but it returned back to normal. I decided to ignore it because it might just be my computer failing me.

But anyways, I hovered my mouse above the house behind Wally's, but then his house moved up when I did. It showed that there was a black hole under it?

For whatever reason, Wally definitely shouldn't have a hole under his house because that is very unsafe.

When I moved my mouse down to click on the hole, the house didn't move. I slowly clicked on it because God knows that will help me in any situation. When I actually did click it (finally), it opened a new tab called "So Below".

It showed Wally's house's window eye that it has and Wally sitting with his hand up.

I don't exactly know what this means but cool I guess??

I clicked out of the tab and moved back into the neighborhood. The house has not moved and was blocking the house that was behind Wally's house.

I tried to move on and click different houses, but nothing happened. I thought it was supposed to show their characters? Maybe it's just an Easter egg?

Anyways, I scrolled down so I could go into a other section of the website. I tried clicking "News" but nothing happened.

I checked my Wifi to see if it was even on at this point, and it was.

Maybe their just there for show? I have no idea. I then went to click on the "About Us", but, that too, didn't work. If I can't click on anything, I'm just going to go make myself a sandwich.

I clicked on "Guestbook", and that one actually worked. It showed a picture of that big blue dog holding a giant red guestbook while Wally wrote in it with a red crayon.

Apparently this is where you can write a message to them and then it'll be put in their book. I mean, cool idea but I'm too nervous to say anything.

I saw the "Visit our Guestbook!" button and immediately clicked on it. I've seen something about this on tik tok and I saw that they responded in drawings so I'm already very invested.

Grace said, "Wally you are very handsome" (which I think we all agree with that statement), and he responded with a heart. I clicked my mouse on it and dragged it to a new tab.

Wally said, "Thank you".

I exited out of that tab and went back to the guestbook.

I skipped over the poppy one because I saw the "HONK!" one and I got excited.

That message said "honk honk haha"

I like that one.

Moving on, I went on to repeat this process for a couple more minutes. I went onto different pages. I found one image that was replying to someone asking why he likes eye contact, saying "so you will know I am looking at you, neighbor. I am talking to you."

not creepy hun, not at all.

I clicked out of that tab before I took a sip of my apple juice. If you don't like apple juice I genuinely have no idea what's wrong with you. Your probably a nice person, but still.

I continued doing this until page 4. I found someone who said "I know what you are", (very obvious message, thank you, whoever "ant" is)

I took the image that Wally replied with and put it in a new tab.

I didn't even get to read the message before my screen started to flash from the image to black. I slowly leaned back from my computer and laid my back against my desk chair.

It started to make that glitching noises that I don't know how to really explain but you could probably imagine it.

I'm going to assume my computer is failing even though I've had it for about a year or two. Or it could be my computer is possessed but this isn't a horror movie and this is real life so yeah.

I used my swivel desk chair to slowly move a bit back. It stopped for a second though.

Then something flew straight at me.