Chapter 2: "A Very Colorful Puppet"

I didnt exactly get a image of what flew out at me, but I know that it was almost as heavy as a dog or a toddler

     I didnt exactly get a image of what flew out at me, but I know that it was almost as heavy as a dog or a toddler. I would know, it's laying on top of me while me and my desk chair are laying on the floor.

I picked up my head to look at what the hell is on me. I could only see blue fuzzy hair.

It was straight in my face.

Like, it was the only thing I could even see.

It was so close I could smell it. It smelled like some kind of mixture of blueberries and strawberries.

I immediately pushed the thing off of me because there's no way I would let something I don't know touch me like that.

I then quickly got up. I stared at it for a good second before it started to groan and sit up, rubbing it's head.

It then noticed me.

We just stared at each other. Not saying a word.

"What the fuck are you??" I asked, looking at him as if he was Mr Hanky from South Park.

He cleared his throat and said, "Hello, new friend." He said as he got up and dusted himself off.

He looks exactly like Wally Darling. Like, he was wearing his main outfit and his hair was done up in the same way as it always is. But he was the size of a toddler and completely made of fabric.

"No, hun, we ain't friends. How the hell did you come out of my monitor?"

He didnt answer for a moment. "I dont know," he shrugged as he continued smiling. As if that answer would actually help me in any way.

"You have to know something, what were you doing before you got thrown out of my monitor?" I asked, trying to understand what the fuck just happened because none of this is lining up with my logics of reality.

He sat there, thinking for a moment before replying, "well I was sitting in a black room, then I heard static, then I remember being pulled, and here I am." He explained to me.

"Why were you sitting in a black room?" I asked him. I'm still failing to understand what is even going on.

"I don't know." He shrugged again.

I give up. He's not giving any answers.

I sighed then bent down to pick up my desk chair. He just stood there and watched me. He didn't ask if I needed help, (which I bet he could do anything, he's so damn tiny.)

I got it back on its legs and then I looked back towards Wally. He was standing there patiently with his hands behind his back.

He started to look around my room for a minute. We sat in silence while he did this. He then turned back to me and asked, "Do you have any apples?"

Bro.

You just got here, having no idea how you got here, is literally a doll or puppet thing, and your first question is if I have any apples.

I know you like apples but by god, is it ever off your mind?

I stared at him for a second.

"Follow me." I sighed. I walked past him to my door to open it. He quickly followed me downstairs to the kitchen where I have a sack of apples placed on the counter top. I took out a dark red apple and took it to the sink to wash the wax off.

When I finished drying the apple with a hand towel that I kept next to the sink, I turned around and handed it to him.

He got really excited and just stared at it. Then there was a bite out of it.

What the fuck?

How did this motherfucker just bite out of that apple by staring at it?

Anyways.

I just stared at him. He continued to somehow take bites out of it by staring at it. I'm surprised that I am surprised at this, I just watched him fly out of my monitor.

He soon finished it and holds it up by the stem as to show that he is done with it.

I take it from him, then throw it in the trash on the other side of the kitchen, (which was just about the same height as him.)

We moved on from the kitchen, to the living room. "Well since I'm a nice person and I'd really prefer not to throw you out onto the street just for someone to probably hurt you or something, I'm going to let you stay here," I explained to him.

He was sat on the couch while I stood in front of him. It was around 10 at night and Wally is somewhat a toddler at this point so I guess he should have a normal bedtime.

"Thank you, friend." He replied.

Again, I'm not his friend but alright.

"So.. you're name is Wally Darling, correct?" I asked, we haven't really introduced each other yet but this would be a great moment to do so.

"Correct. Though, what is your name?" He asked.

"Y/n," I quickly responded. I don't like introductions so uhm.

"I think Y/n is a lovely name." He smiled up at me.

Ok well now this is weird.

I don't usually get compliments, and that sounds like something the main love interest would say when you first meet them and I'm not going to fall in love with a puppet like that.

I picked up a toss pillow off from one side of the couch, gave it to him, then I grabbed the extra blanket that I keep on the recliner and handed it to him.

"Goodnight." I bid to him, then I left to go up the staircase.

"Goodnight, I love you." He said as I descended into the upstairs.

I continued walking up the stairs after he said that. Ive heard his voice recordings, and I know he says "I love you" a lot, but that just made me so happy for no reason.

I made it up to my room and shut the door behind me. I went to my monitor to shut all the tabs that I had up regarding this fandom.

I then pulled up the office to watch before I go to bed.