Chapter 12: "Online Shopping"

××××××××××××××××

××××××××××××××××

     So, apparently Wally is somewhat a good cook. He did take over cooking lunch but I did watch over him to make sure he didn't poison anything. Turns out, he didn't even try to poison anything.. to my knowledge.

I also resisted the urge to take a picture of Wally in one of my pink aprons. I didn't do it, thankfully, and we served everyone their food. We gave everyone their food on the couch cause I didn't want to make them get up while their watching something.

They all thanked me, not to Wally, for the food. SpongeBob was still on and I'm not even going to lie, it was entertaining. But you want to know what's more interesting than SpongeBob? Say yes to the dress. God, would I kill to watch some drama happen.

Or some old American idol or America's got talent auditions that went really wrong. Though, everyone seemed like they were enjoying it so I didn't want to change it.

Wally was sat next to me. I could feel him looking at me for a few seconds. He might be just checking if I like the food but I'm not exactly sure.

I just focused on the TV because I wanted to enjoy my food instead on focusing on Wally like some random guy at a coffee shop that's old enough to be my dad, staring at me. But then, Wally shuffled closer to me.

I'm not too sure how to react. He's like a child huddling closer to his parents. Though, I'm not exactly sure if this is a good thing considering how everyone has reacted to Wally when they first saw him.

Deciding to just let him do this, I noticed him glaring at Eddie. He was sitting on the other side of the couch, watching this play out. Julie was sitting in between me and Eddie, not even noticing a thing.

I didn't even want to be in this, I just looked back at the TV, trying to eat quickly. That stayed the same for about 5 more minutes. "Y/n, I'm finished," Julie spoke up and turned to me with her plate.

Smiling down at her, I took her plate and my plate and got up to put it in the sink cause I refuse to do dishes right now. Eddie got up and followed me. That made Wally quickly get up and followed me too.

I set the dishes in the sink, Eddie followed after, and Wally couldn't reach the sink so he just handed me his plate. We walked back and sat on the couch again. I was trying to think of what we could do next.

Remembering that I had to buy Eddie and Julie clothes, I abruptly left upstairs, Wally didnt follow me, and I went into my room to grab my laptop. I logged into my Amazon account and then took my laptop downstairs.

"Eddie, Julie, I've got something to show you," I said as I was walking down the stairs. They immediately stood up, "what is it?" Julie asked. I sat down in the middle of the couch and gestured for them to sit on either side of me.

Wally was still in the same spot, patiently waiting to know what was going on. "We're going to shop for both of you guys' clothes. I already bought Wally his clothes and that was hella expensive, so what we're going to do is buy both of you three outfits."

"Oh! Oh! Is this how you buy things? What year are we in?" Julie made a great question. No one has really thought about that. Both Wally and Eddie paused and looked at me. "Well what year was it before you woke up here?" I asked.

"Well, I remember it was 1974 but I don't exactly remember the date!" Julie answered. "I know the month was somewhere in May, but not the exact day," Eddie answered right after Julie.

"Alright so uh... the year right now is 2023," I slowly revealed. Everyone looked at me like I just admitted to being a terrorist. There was silence for only a moment but I changed the subject, "so Julie, what would you like first, a dress or shirt?" I clicked on the search tab.

And for the next 20 minutes, (felt like 2 hours,) Julie kept changing her mind on what she wanted to wear and pausing for 5 whole minutes, deciding what'll look better on her. I used to do this when I was younger so i had some patience on it. Though, my mom didn't.

When it came to Eddie, he didn't really care what he wore. He let me pick out his clothes but I felt bad if I did that so I kept asking him if he liked this or that. He always responded with, "oh, that's fine!", "That's good, lets go with that!", "That one's okay too."

Wally tried kept saying "ooh... that's pretty.. I would like that.." but I'm honestly not going to fall for that and I will not buy him anymore clothes, he's got enough.

When we were done ordering clothes, I closed my laptop and got up to put my laptop back into my room. Though, when I got up the stairs into my room, I looked down at my sketchbook.

I set down the laptop and picked up the tiny book. Doesn't Wally paint? Maybe I can buy him some paints and a couple canvases. Though, I can do that later.

What if instead of just sitting and watching SpongeBob all day, I could take out a couple art supplies and draw with them. I mean it's a good idea.

And I'm really in the mood to draw Julie. She's so pretty, I would love to draw every character. I could give a couple of the drawings I made of them to them so they could have it.

Then, I heard a crash downstairs.

××××××××××××××××

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting,, I've been preparing for my school field trip to washington DC 😭😭

I'll be gone 5am-12am and it's a four hour ride 💀, though I will be writing on the bus there and back so you might get one or two posts!!

THOUGH THE NEXT DAY IS 8TH GRADE SKIP DAY SO I HAVE A FREE DAY AFTER THAT <33

also sorry, this chapter was rushed 😔