Chapter 3: "Goodight, My Dear"

I was laying down on my bed, just sitting on my phone

     I was laying down on my bed, just sitting on my phone. I have a hard time sleeping sometimes so I just decided to go on discord and watch a fight happen in a public server.

It was around 11:30 and I still haven't gotten tired yet. I've been trying to work on my sleep schedule because if I have a good sleep schedule and my life is organized, then I feel happier or something.

I've tried to just close my eyes and sleep but it's not working. I don't want to leave my room because I decided that Wally is a problem for tomorrow and I probably shouldn't get all riled up before sleeping.

I put my phone down on my bedside table, charged it, and turned over so I could just stare at the ceiling.

Usually at night is when I get all sad and tired and I cry randomly, which only happens when I'm really stressed.

But Wally's downstairs.

I have thought about turning off the TV but if I did that, I'd be stuck more in my thoughts, then I'd cry.

I decided to watch something else other than The Office because I wanted to distract myself. The Office is really easy to zone out to.

Anyways, I know tomorrow is a Sunday and I don't work that day so what if I go out shopping? I could get some more groceries, now that I'm living with some 3 foot alive doll.

I should make a grocery list.

Eh, I'll do that tomorrow, I'm trying to sleep right now.

Now that I think of it.. can Wally be related to yellow guy..?

I know that people headcanon him as his uncle or brother but is that true? I could ask him if he's related to anybody.

Also, how does he put up his hair? Like how much hair gel does he use to keep that up?

If you get up really close and touch it, is it crusty as shit?

Wait no, I've been face-to-face with his hair, it's just fabric.

But could he technically take it down? I mean, if he can put his hair up like that, then he could shape it into anything else, right?

Moving on from his hair, did he kill his friends? Someone on tik tok has mentioned that all the characters information was written in past-tense and Wally's is the only one that is written in present-tense.

I've always thought that he was just a sweet little squishy cutie patootie.. how the hell could he be the villain in that story??

I've seen the horror concept art but I still find him very adorable.

Just imagine him just staring at you.

How could that be terrifying??

I mean, it is a bit intimidating if you don't like eye contact or staring.