Chapter 4: "Walmart Trip"

Turns out, his constant "I am sleeping," didn't bother me that much and i actually fell asleep

     Turns out, his constant "I am sleeping," didn't bother me that much and i actually fell asleep. If this makes my sleep schedule organized then I will make him sleep with me more.

Anyways, it's the next morning and I was currently getting dressed. I don't exactly care about what I wear to Walmart and other places I might go to, but I at least wanted to try and look like I got my shit together before I left.

Wally was somewhere downstairs, I have no idea what he's doing but at least he's out of my room.

I eventually left my room to go downstairs to find him. I had to, sadly, break the news to him that he had to stay home while I went to the store.

I found him sitting on the couch, which his feet didn't even hang down. He has the body of a toddler so I wouldn't expect his feet be able to reach the ground while sitting.

"Wally, I have to go to the store. I trust you can be home alone because you're technically an adult.... right?"

How exactly old is he?

He owns a house, right? Shouldn't he be at least 20?

"Can I come with?" He politely asked.

"But wouldn't people see that you're a doll?"

To be honest, he looks pretty life-like. We could just play it off like he's a kid that loves dressing up like Wally from Welcome Home.

"Oh," he responded. I saw him turn his head back at the blank TV that wasn't even playing while his smile faltered a bit. I don't know how, but it did.

I panicked, "well I guess you could come. But we would have to pretend your wearing a costume."

His smile slowly came back, "oh, okay! Are we leaving now?"

"Right after I grab all of my things, then we will," I returned the smile.

I went to go find my purse/backpack so I could put my grocery list and phone in. He got up and patiently waited for me.

I grabbed my purse/backpack and walked over towards the door. I held the door open for him to walk out first because I am an amazing gentleman/gentlewoman (or whatever you go by.)

He quietly said a quick thank you while I locked up the house behind me. When I was done, I lead him out to my car.

My car wasn't exactly the prettiest or the nicest, but if it worked, I'll take it. It was a gift from my parents, and I'm very grateful.

I opened the backseat car doors, because I wasn't going to let this toddler of a man in the passenger seat. I got him settled into the car and buckled up before I got myself settled.

When I was just about to start the car, Wally goes, "Is this a car?"

I paused, "Yes. Did you have a car?"