Before we start...

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my final Digimon story, Digimon: Future! Before we start, I'd live to give off a quick explanation of how this story is going to work.

Basically, this story is going to be split into 6 different acts, each with their own story, characters, and a certain amount of chapters.

Here's all the acts, and their info:

Act 1: City kids

Characters: Serena, Jeremy, Blaire, Blaine, Erik, Cora, Charlee, Hoshi

Description: Longer act, Digimon are appearing in the world. New Digidestined are learning their powers, while older Digidestined are slowly losing theirs, everyone learning while protecting the city from Digimon.

Act 2: Hunters

Characters: Taeka, Lily, Axel, Jake, Liam, Jazmine

Description: Longer act, remembering that Doctor X is still living in the woods, the group decides to hunt him down, the older Digidestined also dealing with emotional issues while slowly losing their powers

Act 3: Game on

Characters: Allison, Logan

Description: Short act, the two have to deal with a Digimon infection thats infecting a new popular video game about to release, traveling between video game realms.

Act 4: Country girl

Characters: Mila

Description: Short act, Mila meets her partner Meicoomon, dealing with some parasitic evil Digimon. Mila has to fight the Digimon while nobody believes her about them, trying to find her way to the Digital World.

Act 5: Parasite apocalypse

Characters: Serena, Blaire, Jeremy, Mila, etc

Description: Longest act. After Mila activates a portal to the Digital World, her and the other three are sucked in. While traveling through the Digital World, they learn of a parasitic infection that is doomed to destroy both worlds, being forced to save it, while finding and rescuing the lost Olympos 12, the current protectors of the Digital World, who have gone missing since the infection.

...And I think this about covers it? Now to move onto the story! Thank you all for reading <33