Rock show on the beach || Act 1: Chapter 5

It's the next day, as the last class for school ended. Jeremy and Blaire picked up their partners, who were hiding in a nearby empty classroom, going over to their lockers and putting books away.
"Man, I am so glad class is finally done with for today..." Blaire sighed.
"Yeah, me too... At least we have the weekend to look forward to now." Jeremy says.
"BOO!!" Serena quickly then approached the two and tried to scare them, Jeremy letting out a loud squeal as Blaire rolled her eyes.
"Ugh, would you leave us alone already?" Blaire huffed.
"Eh, I don't really feel like it." Serena says, smirking as she leaned against the lockers. "So, you guys heard about the rock concert tonight that allows Digimon?" She asked.
"Rock show? I've never heard about this." Jeremy says.
"Wait, how do you know about that?" Blaire asks.
"Dorumon told Gizamon about it earlier today." Serena says. "We should go, it sounds like a lot of fun."
"Yeah, uhhh.... No." Blaire responds. "I have a curfew, there's no way my parents would let me stay out that late."
"Yeah, and there's no way my parents would allow me to go..." Jeremy sighs. "They'd probably kill me if I even tried to ask them about it."
"Wow, you two are a bunch of goody two shoes..." Serena scoffs. "If you guys aren't allowed, why don't you just sneak in then?"
"Are you serious? That's a horrible idea! I don't want my parents to get mad at me." Blaire says.
"Serena, you don't know my parents... There's no way I could ever get away with doing something like that." Jeremy says, looking a bit nervous thinking about it.
"Hey, it works with my mom all the time." Serena says. "And besides, who cares if your parents find out?"
"Because some of us have a soul and actually care what our parents think of us?" Blaire says. "Besides, how does that even work anyways?"
"Oh, it's easy." Serena says. "First, I just lie to my mom and say that I'm going to bed early... Then, I lock my door, stuff some pillows under my bed for good measure, then I sneak out the window!"
"Wow, that's stupid." Blaire says. "There's no way I'm doing that."
"Aww, you too wussy to take that risk? I should have known." Serena says mockingly. Blaire sighed in annoyance, putting one last book in her locker as she angrily slammed it shut. "I could totally sneak out without my parents noticing! Me and Jeremy could totally prove you wrong!" Blaire snaps.
"Wait a minute-"
"Alright then, it's on." Serena says, cutting off Jeremy as she waved and walked away. "See you both tonight then."
"Ugh, she is so annoying..." Blaire says, rolling her eyes as she also walked away. "I'll see you later, Jeremy."
"Ooh, I heard all that! Does that mean we're going to that concert then?" Gammamon asks, slightly sticking his head out of Jeremy's backpack.
"Uh, yeah... I guess so..." Jeremy sighed.
"Yay! I'm so excited!" Gammamon says, a big smile on his face. However, Jeremy was still worried about all this...
'...This isn't gonna go well.'

Sometime later...
After spending some time in the library, it was now later in the afternoon, the sun setting. Jeremy rode the bus home, walking through the door, where his parents were waiting for him in the living room.
"Jeremy..." Jeremy's mother and father both stood up, approaching him. Both of them had annoyed expressions, crossing their arms as they glared down at him.
'Oh no... Do they already suspect something?' Jeremy thought to himself. He nervously looked up at his mom, as she pulled out a slip of paper, showing Jeremy's test grade from days ago.
"Come on, Jeremy... We know you can do better than this." His father says, pointing at the grade number. "This grade is disappointing to us."
'Ok... At least this isn't about the concert.' Jeremy thinks to himself.
"Mom, dad... I'm sorry. I'll make sure to do better next time." Jeremy speaks in a near robotic tone, quickly about to make his way over to his bedroom. "I'm going to bed early, so... Goodnight." And with that, he quickly walked into his bedroom, closing the door as he took a deep, shaky breath.
'Ugh, I don't think I can actually do this...' Jeremy thought to himself. 'Maybe if I just go to bed, ignore this concert... Hopefully, Gammamon won't be too upset...
Tap! Tap! Jeremy could then hear a soft tapping noise on his window. He walked over to the window to see Gammamon tapping on the window, opening it up.
"What are you doing here?!" Jeremy snapped in a whispered, panicked tone. "My parents are gonna kill both of us if they spot you here!"
"I followed you here! Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Gammamon says, a big smile on his face. "Come on, let's head over to that concert right now! I'm so excited to go there!"
"Gammamon, you don't understand..." Jeremy says. "My parents are gonna know that you're here, and I can't... I just..."
Jeremy's voice trailed off, looking down at Gammamon's puppy eyes... Before he sighed in defeat.
"Ok, fine. Let's just hurry..." Jeremy says, quickly stuffing some pillows under his bed. "Let's make this quick."
"Yay!"