Fallen kingdom || Act 5: Chapter 21

Mila and Meicoomon, Jeremy and Gammamon, and Renamon were all escorted into the walls of the Pearl Castle by Quetzalmon, closing the doors to the outside as they were all lead through the empty hallways.
"It really is nice to see you again, Meicoomon..." Quetzalmon says. "I never would have expected you to show up here again... Especially with a human partner."
"Yeah, these past few days have been pretty wild..." Meicoomon says. As the group was walking through the castle hallways, Meicoomon looked around at how empty the castle was, feeling sorrow welling up in her. "Did... Did everyone else get killed by the Argomons too?" She asked.
"Sadly, yes..." Quetzalmon sighed. "Right now it's just me, Pillomon, Mademon, and Venusmon left... And a couple others as well. But hey, we're all glad you're still alive, Meicoomon. Mademon was sure that the Argomons had killed you too... He'll sure he glad to see you again."
"Yeah, me too... I'm guessing he must be sleeping right now?" Meicoomon asks.
"Yup. Don't worry, we can all talk to him tomorrow morning." Quetzalmon responds. "For now, let me take you all back to the bedrooms... Pillomons there right now, with a couple other people. Funny coincidence actually, a couple other Digidestined showed up here a couple hours ago..."
"Other Digidestined...?" Jeremy mumbled to himself. Quetzalmon stopped in front of some big doors, nudging them open, revealing the bedrooms. The room was filled with multiple beds aligning the walls, with a bunch of bean bags in one corner as well. Everyone's eyes widened when they saw who else was in there...
...Serena and Gizamon, and Blaire and Dorumon were in there as well.

Serena and Gizamon, and Blaire and Dorumon were in there as well

And Pillomon as well.
"Pillomon! Hi!" Meicoomon happily ran up to Pillomon, who sat up excitedly in her bean bag she was sitting on.
"Meicoomon?! My goodness, it's wonderful to see you again! Where have you been this whole time?" Pillomon asks, the two engaging in conversation. The sounds of new people entering the room also gained Blaire and Serena's attention, the two looking pretty surprised to see Jeremy.
"Jeremy?! Oh my god!"
"Blaire?! Hey!" Jeremy smiled excitedly as Blaire shot up out of her bed, running up to Jeremy and hugging him.
"Oh snap! I was not expecting to see you here too, Jeremy..." Serena says, lazily sitting up in her bean bag as she waved at him. "How ya doing?!"
"Uh, fine... Todays been wild, but it's nice to see you all again." Jeremy says, giving a weak smile.
"Yeah, same for us..." Blaire says, looking over at Jeremy's shoulder at Mila. "Hey, who are you?" She asked, Mila letting out a nervous squeak.
"Oh! Jeremy, are these other Digidestined your friends too?" Meicoomon asks, turning over to the others.
"Yup! We've been traveling with these them since we got here..." Jeremy says. "Guys, this is Mila and Meicoomon. And our friend Renamon as well. This is Blaire, her partner Dorumon. And Serena, and their partner Gizamon..."
"Yo! Nice to meet more Digidestined!" Serena says, waving at them.
"Yeah, it is nice to meet you..." Blaire says, smiling as she shook hands with Mila. Meicoomon also greeted Dorumon and Gizamon, shaking hands too.
"Yeah, nice to meet you too..." Mila says, with a shy smile.
Renamon then closed the doors to the bedroom, everyone sitting down and relaxing on some beds as well.
"Man, this castle is so cool..." Serena says, laying back on the bean bag. "I'm glad Junomon lead us to this place."
"Yeah, but we can't stay here forever." Blaire says. "We still have no idea how to get back to our world."
"Mademon might know a way back to your world..." Pillomon says. "Although knowing him, he might make you do some favors in return first though..."
"Really? What kind of favors?" Blaire asks.
"Not sure. You'll just have to hope it's not toilet cleaning duty." Pillomon chuckled. "He's gonna hold a meeting tomorrow morning for us all after breakfast, so for now... It's bedtime!"
Suddenly the lights to the room flipped off, darkening the room. There was then small star-shaped fairy lights though that quickly lit up, creating relaxing night lights within the room.
"...Goodnight everyone!"