The Mainlands || Act 5: Chapter 20

After almost an entire day of sailing through the ocean on Whamon's back, Mila and Meicoomon, Jeremy and Gammamon, and Renamon could all finally see land... They had finally arrived at the mainland. Everyone had stood up, snapping out of their bored states of mind to look up at the land in front of them... Which was a lush jungle, with tall trees that made it near impossible to look around at the rest of the land. Nothing but a vast jungle. Whamon stopped right in front of land, everyone hopping off his back as they looked around at the jungle.
"Thanks so much Whamon!" Meicoomon says, turning around and waving at the giant Digimon.
"Of course... Feel free to use that whistle if you need my help again!" Whamon says, turning around as he started to swim away. "Good luck everyone!"
"Where are we...?" Jeremy asks, looking up at the tall trees. "Where's the kingdom?"
"I remember having to go through this place when I first left..." Renamon says. "This is the Jurassic Jungle. It's full of strong Digimon that resemble dinosaurs. "The kingdom is in the middle of the island, so I'm sure we'll find it once we get through this jungle."
"D-dinosaur Digimon?" Jeremy gulped nervously, his gaze fixated out in the jungle. "Man... I like dinosaurs, but... I don't think I've ever wanted to be close to one..."
"I'm sure we'll be fine." Mila says. "We just have to be careful..."
Mila's voice trailed off when they heard some loud stomps from deep in the jungle. Everyone went completely silent as they felt the stomps shake the ground, despite sounding so far away. Their breaths were held, nervously waiting until they couldn't hear the stomps anymore... All of them letting out breaths of relief.
"Alright, everyone... Let's sneak through this place..." Renamon says, lowering her voice. "But be quiet. And careful."

Meanwhile, with Blaire and Serena...
Blaire and Dorumon, and Serena were all still on their raft, MarinKimeramon still pulling it. Everyone could now start to see the lands of the mainland in the distance though, seeing a giant, tall cavern in front of them. MarinKimeramon sped up a bit, swimming up to the entrance of the cave.
"Whoa, look..." Blaire pointed inside of the cave, where they could see a soft glow deep inside of it.
"Ooh... There could be something cool in here." Serena says, an excited smile on her face. "Come on, let's go!"
MarinKimeramon reverted back to Gizamon, hopping out of the water. Everyone carefully walked into the cave, in awe at their surroundings inside of it...
The cave was filled with colorful crystals aligning the walls and ceiling, lighting up the cave rooms pretty well.
"Whoa... This is so cool..." Serena says, staring at the crystals in awe.
"Yeah..." Blaire paused, looking around the cave. "Now the real question is... How do we get out of here...?"
Everyone suddenly froze when they heard some noises echoing further into the cave. Everyone quickly hid behind some of the crystals, barely peeking out between them... As they saw a few Argomons, who floated past everyone, going into another part of the cave.
"Argomons... Thank goodness they didn't see us..." Dorumon sighed with relief.
"Urgh, of course they have to be here..." Serena huffed with annoyance.
"Alright, everyone... We gotta find a way out of here." Blaire says. "Let's be careful."

Meanwhile, with Mila and Jeremy...
The group was walking carefully through the jungle, but were forced to hide behind some bushes when they heard some loud stomps nearby. Everyone held their breaths, to see a giant Digimon step out from behind the trees...

 Everyone held their breaths, to see a giant Digimon step out from behind the trees