Country kitties: Mila meets Meicoomon! || Act 4: Chapter 16

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, birds chirping softly through the soft breezes of wind...

A young girl named Mila slowly opened her eyes, stretching as she sat up out of bed. Mila excitedly hopped out of bed, opening the curtains to let in the sunlight which shined inside her bedroom. Mila looked outside at the surroundings of the farm she lived on with her parents... Outside she could see the barn, with cows outside grazing on the grass. On the other side was the orchard, where she could see her parents picking apples. The farm Mila lived on, outside of a small town in Oklahoma... Her surroundings never failed to put her in a good mood.
Getting ready for the day, Mila put on her clothes, making breakfast for herself and finishing it up. Afterwards, Mila ran back to her room as she grabbed a basket, skipping outside as she walked past the orchard where her parents were still working.
"Good morning, Mila!" Mila's father happily waved at and greeted her. "You going out for a walk?"
"Morning! Yup, I sure am!" Mila smiled and replied back, holding up her basket. "I'm gonna go and pick some more herbs too!"
"Sounds good! Have fun then, honey!" Mila's mother replied, Mila nodding and waving as she walked off.

Sometime later...
Mila was taking a stroll through a forest outside of the farm. Mila happily skipped through the paths of the forest, picking herbs from various bushes in the forest. By now Mila had nearly filled up her basket, almost ready to head back to the farm... But she started hearing a weird noise... It almost sounded like a soft crying and whimpering noise, like an animal in pain. Mila turned to the source of the noise, which was somewhere between the trees in the forest. Mila set her basket down on the ground, carefully walking through the grass and past some trees, where she found the source of the cries...

 Mila set her basket down on the ground, carefully walking through the grass and past some trees, where she found the source of the cries